SO... Pk Trips.

0wl

Saturday/Sunday 4 EST/9 GMT?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What time should Weekend trips start?

• 4 EST/9 GMT
    • 6 EST/11 GMT

Unsurprisingly I don't remember you in EoP or Malice.

But the fact you never attained any sort of rank in EoP (I assume) and are now leading what is apparantely the biggest LPC only proves my point. It's nice that the kids who can't make it in the big leagues have somewhere to play though  :P

I haven't seen a single comment from you that would prove you're any "smarter" than James is. I think you're just trying to achieve his G status tbh. You're rank in any clan doesn't effect your level of retardation. You are still a broccoli and will always be a broccoli. But you can always change that by giving me a little dick nibble?

Edit: And it's spelled Apparently. EOP must be proud.

I haven't seen a single comment from you that would prove you're any "smarter" than James is. I think you're just trying to achieve his G status tbh. You're rank in any clan doesn't effect your level of retardation. You are still a broccoli and will always be a broccoli. But you can always change that by giving me a little dick nibble?

Edit: And it's spelled Apparently. EOP must be proud.

So many things wrong with this post

lol @ you comparing James & Jonty... One was arguably the 3rd best rank EoP had during it's prime/peak and helped EoP get out of a pretty bad slump. But yeah I guess he's pretty broccolied because you said so.

The other one.. uhh... ??? :unsure:

next time try not to correct small irrelevant grammar mistakes and then proceed to make one yourself

Some of your posts are pretty good, but you've recently made some lulzy try hard ones like this because you dislike EoP/Cronic or whatever

^This guy said it all, i'd just add that i'm not sure why you think anyone cares who you deem to be intelligent or not when you are considered an tomato by the majority of people who have seen your continuously dumb topics on this forum and on previous community websites.

Did have a good chuckle at making fun of a spelling error in my post while not knowing the difference between 'your' and 'you're' though, lmao.

Jonty would walk over all these mediocre kids man.

See this is why mostly everybody in this community thinks you're broccolied. You're getting called a broccoli by victory for fucks sake LOL!

How dare you talk about a superior like that. If you had any knowledge of the Pure Community you would be on your knees shining his shoes, peasant.

So many things wrong with this post

lol @ you comparing James & Jonty... One was arguably the 3rd best rank EoP had during it's prime/peak and helped EoP get out of a pretty bad slump. But yeah I guess he's pretty broccolied because you said so.

The other one.. uhh... ??? :unsure:

next time try not to correct small irrelevant grammar mistakes and then proceed to make one yourself

Some of your posts are pretty good, but you've recently made some lulzy try hard ones like this because you dislike EoP/Cronic or whatever

EOP's peak lasted for literally two weeks as far as I remember. Pretty fucking genius ey mate. Every clan is capable of getting themselves out of a slump and peaking at some point 's just a matter of time and recruiting. It doesn't take a genius to pull 80. Ask the leaders of POP. Anyways you caught me on one grammatical error. I normally just add that edit for the extra sizzle so it stings a little harder and I'm not trying the least bit hard against Cronic It's pretty easy. I guess I'm just disappointed with EOP's mentality that this will somehow be favorable for the whole community but really it's just an attempt to save themselves. And why am I seeing EOP mini'ing clans such as CV and UF, not Zerg Unit who they're so confident against? Case made and point rested. By the way I meant to say "It's" after the point and before the just but something fucked up with my mouse and it's starting to highlight brown sticky stuff I don't want to highlight.

I mean I'm sure not everyone in EOP is bad. I'm just a little disappointed in the leadership. It all used to work so well together.

Edit: and my point was the fact that J styles is trying to 1 up James because he's a big bad rank in EOP and he's not. I was just stating that your rank in a clan does not determine how broccolied you are. I was determining his level of retardation by the types of comments he was pointing at James.

EOP's peak lasted for literally two weeks as far as I remember. Pretty fucking genius ey mate. Every clan is capable of getting themselves out of a slump and peaking at some point 's just a matter of time and recruiting. It doesn't take a genius to pull 80. Ask the leaders of POP. Anyways you caught me on one grammatical error. I normally just add that edit for the extra sizzle so it stings a little harder and I'm not trying the least bit hard against Cronic It's pretty easy. I guess I'm just disappointed with EOP's mentality that this will somehow be favorable for the whole community but really it's just an attempt to save themselves. And why am I seeing EOP mini'ing clans such as CV and UF, not Zerg Unit who they're so confident against? Case made and point rested. By the way I meant to say "It's" after the point and before the just but something fucked up with my mouse and it's starting to highlight brown sticky stuff I don't want to highlight.

I mean I'm sure not everyone in EOP is bad. I'm just a little disappointed in the leadership. It all used to work so well together.

Edit: and my point was the fact that J styles is trying to 1 up James because he's a big bad rank in EOP and he's not. I was just stating that your rank in a clan does not determine how broccolied you are. I was determining his level of retardation by the types of comments he was pointing at James.

Thanks for confirming that you know literally nothing about the history of the pure community.

I have been put in my place, finding out u were the 3rd best rank in EOP Jonty damn dude.

Is that on ur resume? 

ps. It's nice that the 'lilguys' have somewhere to play eh, what does that say about EOP now that they will be struggling 2 compete with half of the MPC's haha. 

I have been put in my place, finding out u were the 3rd best rank in EOP Jonty damn dude.

Is that on ur resume? 

ps. It's nice that the 'lilguys' have somewhere to play eh, what does that say about EOP now that they will be struggling 2 compete with half of the MPC's haha. 

i guess we will see the struggle this weekend lol.

I agree with @@Ivp

we all know as long as CP/Fi stays by themselves the clan community will grow.

I see it kind of similar as Foe/MM before, they stuck to fighting eachother so everybody else could grow.

If Fi/CP (who will both pull 50) decide to hit any other clans and keep doing it the clan community will begin to die again (like when fi pulled 90 and crashed 20v20s (lolbrown sticky stuffrankteam) and a bunch of clans closed.

I do prefer 4pm est, but the LPC's won't go there. 

Think of it this way if the HPC's all pull different opts then how will they have fair fights? Especially if Sovereign is there sniping every fight (lol)

Agreed, Zu is 75% aussie so they won't move and thats practically 40% of the users of this site.

Agreed, Zu is 75% aussie so they won't move and thats practically 40% of the users of this site.

We shouldn't have to move, stop being bullied around by these HPC's. If they want to start competing at our scene, then they can come, makes no difference to me. But in my opinion they can either stay at these times or fuck back off to the other times.

We shouldn't have to move, stop being bullied around by these HPC's. If they want to start competing at our scene, then they can come, makes no difference to me. But in my opinion they can either stay at these times or fuck back off to the other times.

Thats the kind of attitude I like to see, respect!

I believe the poll needs to be given more options. Obviously its split halfway. We need to come to a happy medium. Just because Zu is happy with the current times doesnt mean everybody else is. The two communities are going to clash regardless either way and it'll be better if it did. Come to a happy medium and be over with it.