Am I a cyber bully

Kenan N Kel

I'm getting very depressed. Every since January in 2010 i've been going to this website stardoll. Just to make friends. I'm turning 13 and i've been going to a new school. Well, in this new school, they taught us about cyber bullying. I panicked because some of those things i've done before. Like, cursing someone out, out of my anger. But I only did it to a couple of people. And some people were random members (of stardoll). I'm not allowed AT ALL to use, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and can't have a youtube account etc. So, mainly stardoll is what I go on. I only made like two funny accounts to say weird things that I wouldn't normally say on my regular account. To get my own opinion out without people getting mad at me. But at my school, when they taught us about the dangers of cyberbullying, and peeple getting depressed, I started to feel guilty. I joined this club on stardoll, called animal-lovers. They always called me noobs, and was just virtually attacking me. I went on my other account and told them about cyber bullying and they just picked on me even more. Saying that I was a nooby-noob for posting it. It hurted, but I apoligized to them, and they just kept calling me noobs. I just left. So, now I felt great that I apoligized to them. Next off, I apoligized to some people on my list that I was in arguments with. I felt great for that. And in a Michael Jackson club, I apoligized to EVERYONE who I upset. They all excepted my apology. I think there are a few people I didn't apologize to, (Because they aren't on my list no more), but I still feel good. But now, I can't get this thought out of my head that I am still in trouble. Am I a cyber bully? Even though these behaviors have stopped? I just feel so worried right now. People say I worry too much, but I just can't. Or should I report myself for being a cyber bully? I can't ask my mom, she'd be ashamed. I'm just scared half to death. What should I do?!

• 1 month later...