So Impact just closed

Pony

@@PRShadow seems like its official rageshadow won against impactshadow.. nah in all seriousness Impact was a good clan and I respect you for the robes in this cancer community.

Well played and might see ya later in lpc again.. :D

btw should give rage a try tho ;)

Haha gf gzShadows

Ahh we tried, I am pretty happy with what we did in the wilderness with 1-20 defense and an average def level below 5. 

I am quitting the MPC scene for some time, not looking into any MPCs atm. Good luck though

rip impact i respect you guys for trying to save the pure scene with the robes kinda like what invictus is doing anways thanks for the fun in lpc times @@Jail`

kinda what invictus is doing?

dude you're all level 70s with mith in LPC scene, you're the cancer of the scene atm. We met you in ca the other day and you were not able to attack ANY OF US LMFAO

Haha gf gzShadows

Ahh we tried, I am pretty happy with what we did in the wilderness with 1-20 defense and an average def level below 5. 

I am quitting the MPC scene for some time, not looking into any MPCs atm. Good luck though

Aw, sad to hear :(

Lets go with #GzbothShadows

kinda what invictus is doing?

dude you're all level 70s with mith in LPC scene, you're the cancer of the scene atm. We met you in ca the other day and you were not able to attack ANY OF US LMFAO

@@Niblet noticed you miss-clicked on the like button lmfao do you need stronger glasses mate? saw your 20def lvl 64 brown sticky stuffpure the other day haha

ty for scim and mith plate btw :P