Kevv

was rage? didnt see a single team 9 cape lmfao

7:33 vid sped up = 10 minute trip??

was rage? didnt see a single team 9 cape lmfao

join rage to decline fullouts

join rage to decline preps

join rage to merge capes with another clan

join rage, the losing clan

7:33 vid u werent seen ONCE in ur cape LMFAO. merge capes to save face and to save a beating 

I have completely reverse engineered your 7:33 minute clip and found out it was actually 10 minutes long.

find out in this extensive gifv on how I did it, http://i.imgur.com/VF8zKiw.gifv

u brought out team 6 capes and never wore ur cape once. u merged with rage (ur the bitches btw)

we wore our own capes until u decided to try take advantage of it lol avoid us in wild and avoid us in clw it wont matter u still lose

i swear ur a fake account made to make op look cauliflower af lmfao

God bless you're a fucking downy, easy ass clear tbh, AND YOU ONLY WORE YOUR CAPE ONCE, AND STILL TRIED TEAMING WITH CD AND SNIPING US FROM BEHIND? Then you get cleared in .5,so you show up in CD capes, STILL DOING NOTHING BECAUSE YOU ALL SAT IN SINGLES (ROFL).. Nice fucking sunday trip broccoli, 7minutes of you getting cleared and again EDITING the entire thing so it appears that you did something significant ( which you didn't) l0l. And do I need to link you to YOU agreeing to starve olympus & rage of clw events? and now you're asking for preps with No ML lock, and when we agree on any type of rule you change it last second, and make it appear as if anyone had decline? Grow a pair of balls before you end up like this broccoli -> This is what our Aus unit does to your brown sticky stuff clan.

ntJkNFm.gif

God bless you're a fucking downy, easy ass clear tbh, AND YOU ONLY WORE YOUR CAPE ONCE, AND STILL TRIED TEAMING WITH CD AND SNIPING US FROM BEHIND? Then you get cleared in .5,so you show up in CD capes, STILL DOING NOTHING BECAUSE YOU ALL SAT IN SINGLES (ROFL).. Nice fucking sunday trip broccoli, 7minutes of you getting cleared and again EDITING the entire thing so it appears that you did something significant ( which you didn't) l0l. And do I need to link you to YOU agreeing to starve olympus & rage of clw events? and now you're asking for preps with No ML lock, and when we agree on any type of rule you change it last second, and make it appear as if anyone had decline? Grow a pair of balls before you end up like this broccoli -> This is what our Aus unit does to your brown sticky stuff clan.

ntJkNFm.gif

lmao man ur so angry stop writing paragraphs to me i wont read them until apex/op/rage accept a f2p/p2p fight or wear their own capes in the wild or drop their 20 mains

God bless you're a fucking downy, easy ass clear tbh, AND YOU ONLY WORE YOUR CAPE ONCE, AND STILL TRIED TEAMING WITH CD AND SNIPING US FROM BEHIND? Then you get cleared in .5,so you show up in CD capes, STILL DOING NOTHING BECAUSE YOU ALL SAT IN SINGLES (ROFL).. Nice fucking sunday trip broccoli, 7minutes of you getting cleared and again EDITING the entire thing so it appears that you did something significant ( which you didn't) l0l. And do I need to link you to YOU agreeing to starve olympus & rage of clw events? and now you're asking for preps with No ML lock, and when we agree on any type of rule you change it last second, and make it appear as if anyone had decline? Grow a pair of balls before you end up like this broccoli -> This is what our Aus unit does to your brown sticky stuff clan.

ntJkNFm.gif

10 word limit plz you're very fucking annoying