Rage Teamspeak Recording, Saturday

TBR

u doxed honor and threatened his sister? don't say brown sticky stuff about what's said or done over a game moron

I didnt myself personally but ye he ddosed our teamspeak and leaked somebody in my clans irls on sharkbrew he fucking deserved it lol anyways I'd say exposing somebody who uses a load of potato masher webcam sites and doing it in retaliation is a little different of making fun of the dead :P. The fact that your members find it funny makes it even worse tbh.

I didnt myself personally but ye he ddosed our teamspeak and leaked somebody in my clans irls on sharkbrew he fucking deserved it lol anyways I'd say exposing somebody who uses a load of potato masher webcam sites and doing it in retaliation is a little different of making fun of the dead :P. The fact that your members find it funny makes it even worse tbh.

saw u threaten to kill his sister? Sad

says we ended first so they end but we had 200 pull and continue to say we are coming to them at ditch.. rage logic 

keefsosa ur a broccoli bro , we was sat at gdz with 100+ while cd had 30 south of gap trying to scrap up whatever invites they had left lmao stay dead cd u guys are brown sticky stuff.

yea cd invites right, lets ignore rage with eop-op-invictus-xl-envy and whoever those 120s were which is why rage pulled it to gdz but yea cd getting invites right... and 30 left pfft lol stop hiding in the back of ur capes and get into the middle of the fight and you might of seen we had 100+ pures ready to go, don't end next time although i guess you had to because rage ranks returning 1 item with rune scim 10 addy arrows and others with no d hide just bare legs no gloves lol games neck without power ammy