@Ruin

Tannie

Awkward that your clan asks us for help lmao, moving down?? See you on Friday for p2p nub

i hope we do, last week you didn't go out because of how low you pulled, hopefully you can manage this friday, and nobody asked you for help, we were doing what pure clans do best, recruit. Sorry that Ruin doesn't recruit, but only massjoins HPCs for the little 50 pull they got

i hope we do, last week you didn't go out because of how low you pulled, hopefully you can manage this friday, and nobody asked you for help, we were doing what pure clans do best, recruit. Sorry that Ruin doesn't recruit, but only massjoins HPCs for the little 50 pull they got

I was at the meeting when your ranks were asking for our help lmao, your clans trash so we declined.

lol rage slumped ruin into a rivalry vs an lpc

thats a mighty big tongue for someone who got bullied out of mpc, you better kyp big boy or we'll send you right back up, or even a lower bracket so you can compete with xL at cb 30s

mpc scene is dead its just cd carroting 3 mpc clans in team-6 capes and apex not pulling enough to even snipe returns

why wouldnt we make lvl 60s and go kill lpc clans on weekends, setup preps/minis and do 308 pking while it's active?

you're honestly the two that need to kyp the most lmfao you're both justin beiber keyboard warriors over sb forums but fucking mutes anywhere else that thinks your clan as accomplished anything significant in their time being open while you hold hands with 3 mpc's and 2 lpc's in the same cape and the only events you get is spooning eachother under the covers of clan wars to hide instead of setting up events with higher tier clans like apex, ruin and cd lmfao yep i said apex is higher tier than op/rage because both your brown sticky stuff clans have been rkoed by apex now lmfao enjoy fighting over 4th place in mpc bracket we'll be having some fun activities set up.

Lmao this is what we did to your clan, you flame a member that has passed away like you think you actually are something in life, hey do me a favour and check yourself in the mirror. Try not to break the mirror since you dont like yourself. 

@@Moni, ban pls

it was all a ploy by bsers

mpc scene is dead its just cd carroting 3 mpc clans in team-6 capes and apex not pulling enough to even snipe returns

why wouldnt we make lvl 60s and go kill lpc clans on weekends, setup preps/minis and do 308 pking while it's active?

you're honestly the two that need to kyp the most lmfao you're both justin beiber keyboard warriors over sb forums but fucking mutes anywhere else that thinks your clan as accomplished anything significant in their time being open while you hold hands with 3 mpc's and 2 lpc's in the same cape and the only events you get is spooning eachother under the covers of clan wars to hide instead of setting up events with higher tier clans like apex, ruin and cd lmfao yep i said apex is higher tier than op/rage because both your brown sticky stuff clans have been rkoed by apex now lmfao enjoy fighting over 4th place in mpc bracket we'll be having some fun activities set up.

My clan gets action and yours doesn't,  My clan has kept a main clan at ~30 ingame for 3 weeks now. You are the one who needs to know your place, you cauliflower marsupial