[F2P Trip]Ruin Jrs. vs. Fs mains

Kevv

Apology for what? Tannie didnt flame you guys until you started this propaganda he simply made a topic asking for confirmation. You dont know who any of us are but want an apology? How self centered are you lmao. You're not as important as you think you are.

Remember, we're not the ones moving down from mpc to avoid tanks. You are lul. We could care less about respectful fights if you're not gonna give them.

We are MPC, this is purely for more action midweek. Like I said, none of us know who any of you are or who the fk Tannie or you are. Just apologise, stop the flame and be done with it lmfao.. I already know from reading this Tannie kids topics that he didn't consult any of you when posting it and none of you want dumb events. Blame him not us

I'll do my best to explain to Ruin who you cunts are, until then this isn't a rivalry.

Grats fs

We are MPC, this is purely for more action midweek. Like I said, none of us know who any of you are or who the fk Tannie or you are. Just apologise, stop the flame and be done with it lmfao.. I already know from reading this Tannie kids topics that he didn't consult any of you when posting it and none of you want dumb events. Blame him not us

Lol who are you? Grats fs gl in midweeks we need more action.

If it was a joke then your leader could of said so. Your leader must be on tilt or something because he's the one resorting to propaganda against an lpc lul.

As I said before, if you fight us with MPC/tanks then we'll fight you like an MPC. You really think we'll fight you 60vs90s lmao. Are you gonna start bringing 80s/90s if you attend lpc trips? If you look at all our weekend topics we bring 0 mains against other LPCs but if you want to play dirty then we can too.

maybe tannie shouldn't have went full broccoli and started acting like a 24 year old manchild and tannie and naaldo brung mains even b4 the pkri while ruin had 0

i believe we all remember u came into fs's teamspeak and beg us all to join ruin after we left impact and impact closed. xd xd

when i told u who i am, you were like 'OMG YOU ARE E HOLY M0NK?'

AYYYY LMFAO. KYP

maybe tannie shouldn't have went full broccoli and started acting like a 24 year old manchild and tannie and naaldo brung mains even b4 the pkri while ruin had 0

MPCs were brought before the Pkri started lmao. Mains were brought after MpCs showed up. you logged in on top with mpcs with 99 stats lmao, only reason y u banged out like 3-4 fs members at the start. cux of ur mpcs

You dont know who we are but asked an us to def maze and made about 4 sb topics and asking for an apology LoL

Ruin fighting lpcs now?

We fight mains, zerks, hpcs, mpcs and lpcs yes

i believe we all remember u came into fs's teamspeak and beg us all to join ruin after we left impact and impact closed. xd xd

when i told u who i am, you were like 'OMG YOU ARE E HOLY M0NK?'

AYYYY LMFAO. KYP

Lmao try harder, all that brown sticky stuff talking and that's all you had rofl.

All of this petty flame is irrelevant and pointless.

Thanks FS for giving us our first event on our Ruin Juniors (despite what you may think) apologies for any MPC accounts, a lot of people still training up brand new accounts as havnt been doing this LPC business even for a week yet.

Hope to get some more events in the future.