MPC's will now be considered HPC's, How do they rank in the HPC ecosystem?

Brock Lesnar

Love how you try to stay unbiased, yet your opinion is based on your hatred for CD. CD will die? We haven't had one single clan till now that has made us think about closing, please tell me why we would now. We're pulling 100+ every weekend, getting new applicants in everyday and are in good shape to fight anyone, please tell me what you base your thoughts on, because they sure as hell aren't facts.

there are 3 HPC's that can do everything you do better. your competition has been dog brown sticky stuff and there is no clan that is literally dependent upon rune to survive like CD is and has been. your clanners are subpar and it shows

there are 3 HPC's that can do everything you do better. your competition has been dog brown sticky stuff and there is no clan that is literally dependent upon rune to survive like CD is and has been. your clanners are subpar and it shows

How can you sit there and say that 3 HPC's could do something better than what we can do, when you haven't seen us in work in the first place. Why does your ignorance towards CD come in play when simple rankings are being made in a topic, you try to include different things to make it seem like you have valid points, yet whatever you say is beyond belief. How can you know something when you haven't seen us yet? How can you know that we're not better than an HPC clan when you haven't seen us yet? 

If we beat the clans and come out on top what will your excuses be sir? That we got lucky? Listen, we're the #1 MPC clan, even without our mains we pull 80 opts, more than every HPC, our quality is on top and simply the best in the MPC scene, i see no reason whatsoever, why we would not be able to compete with the HPC clans.

How can you sit there and say that 3 HPC's could do something better than what we can do, when you haven't seen us in work in the first place. Why does your ignorance towards CD come in play when simple rankings are being made in a topic, you try to include different things to make it seem like you have valid points, yet whatever you say is beyond belief. How can you know something when you haven't seen us yet? How can you know that we're not better than an HPC clan when you haven't seen us yet?

If we beat the clans and come out on top what will your excuses be sir? That we got lucky? Listen, we're the #1 MPC clan, even without our mains we pull 80 opts, more than every HPC, our quality is on top and simply the best in the MPC scene, i see no reason whatsoever, why we would not be able to compete with the HPC clans.

I fought CD plenty in AAO and the only thing keeping CD in the fight was the unattackable 18 opts in rune that sat around and gave the illusion that your pures werent wiped. you struggle greatly in matched opts or underdog scenarios making it blatantly obvious you depend upon large outpulls to compete using mains against pures.

don't give me paragraphs about CD when the only clan that thinks CD is good is CD themselves. at their respective peaks AAO SV and Imperial were the last MPC's of relevance - your clan makes an already bad bracket terrible and for some broccolied reason you're all proud of the fact. congrats on being the fattest crab in the bucket, you're not making it out regardless.

I fought CD plenty in AAO and the only thing keeping CD in the fight was the unattackable 18 opts in rune that sat around and gave the illusion that your pures werent wiped. you struggle greatly in matched opts or underdog scenarios making it blatantly obvious you depend upon large outpulls to compete using mains against pures.

don't give me paragraphs about CD when the only clan that thinks CD is good is CD themselves. at their respective peaks AAO SV and Imperial were the last MPC's of relevance - your clan makes an already bad bracket terrible and for some broccolied reason you're all proud of the fact. congrats on being the fattest crab in the bucket, you're not making it out regardless.

Your ignorance is beyond belief, you call yourself good when you've been in AAO, how was it competing with Apex with pulls of 35-40 every weekend? You were the most irrelevant clan that got slumped by Imperial, and later got ended by CD because your leadership consisted of tactically weak officials. Face it, we're the #1 MPC whether you like it or not, highest pulling clan, and we're beating an alliance that consists of 6 clans in multiple brackets, every single weekend. 

You have no relevant input to your thoughts, so you mention mains, yet you know yourself that if we got rid of the mains, we would still be the highest pulling clan with polls that consists of 100+  yes' every single weekend. You're just frustrated that we closed your clan in a fashion that you did not enjoy seeing and quite frankly i believe that your hatred keeps growing stronger as we keep getting stronger, and to be honest, i enjoy every single moment of your suffering. 

Albania why dont you put your money where your mouth is and just try and prove to these doubting clans that CD is capable of surviving without mains instead of arguing all day on sharkbrew. It's not hard to say you feast on your competition when you pull more mains than pures to a LPC scene lol.... I got nothing against CD but i mean cmon, even a blind man can see that without mains CD's peak numbers would probably be 60-70.

Your ignorance is beyond belief, you call yourself good when you've been in AAO, how was it competing with Apex with pulls of 35-40 every weekend? You were the most irrelevant clan that got slumped by Imperial, and later got ended by CD because your leadership consisted of tactically weak officials. Face it, we're the #1 MPC whether you like it or not, highest pulling clan, and we're beating an alliance that consists of 6 clans in multiple brackets, every single weekend.

You have no relevant input to your thoughts, so you mention mains, yet you know yourself that if we got rid of the mains, we would still be the highest pulling clan with polls that consists of 100+ yes' every single weekend. You're just frustrated that we closed your clan in a fashion that you did not enjoy seeing and quite frankly i believe that your hatred keeps growing stronger as we keep getting stronger, and to be honest, i enjoy every single moment of your suffering.

holy wow lol you sure can talk alot without saying anything of substance. i'm bored now, it's cute that you think i'm frustrated when your delusion is amusing to me. this conversation is over.

holy wow lol you sure can talk alot without saying anything of substance. i'm bored now, it's cute that you think i'm frustrated when your delusion is amusing to me. this conversation is over.

You give up like your former clan, too easy.

#2 Corrupt Pures

NZj83D2.png(28)

#1 Eruption Of Pures

tvulsx0.png(50)

lmfao at u putting eop below cp l00l0

L0L? CP have been pulling double ur pull for the last 7 months? you've been busy fighting supremacy avoiding cp l0l

You have no relevant input to your thoughts, so you mention mains, yet you know yourself that if we got rid of the mains, we would still be the highest pulling clan with polls that consists of 100+ yes' every single weekend. You're just frustrated that we closed your clan in a fashion that you did not enjoy seeing and quite frankly i believe that your hatred keeps growing stronger as we keep getting stronger, and to be honest, i enjoy every single moment of your suffering.

Your posts are enough proof to get tbr in jail for running a cult. You are literally delusional holy brown sticky stuff

apparently fighting 90's in rune is better 

OT: HPC's will remain dominant, CD will more than likely die out, OP/Rage will struggle to stay afloat. clans will have true representation

I actually laughed when you said Cd will die out

We've been around longer than most clans on that list but feel free to hope

ez 4 corrupt pures greatest runescape pure clan of all time who are fully responsible for closing brown sticky stuffters such as eruption of pures, enemy, epidemic, the last pures, hostility, zenith, control, & redemption amongst many others consisting of rank team sam & jordan as leaders, supreme overlord drunkin r2h, six, & ted as warlords, & high councils alexwaar & remy, all backed by the elder unit that can & will kill your clan in a heartbeat consisting of legendary members of the runescape pure clanning community such as chain69, toxine pk, jim baller9, david, joseph venom, ronald|k1ss of k0, ip k e d, & dr rage

so thats why youre mad =D hahah

yes i agree CD is #1 mpc

cd closed aao

stick to reminiscing about your dead and gone clans buddy

Rage will have a huge pull this weekend and will continue to destroy CD like we do every weekend. If cd doesn't bring mains (which is highly unlikely) they will have 60-70 pures. cd is absolute garbage matched with no hpc warlord calling for them it will be even worse. quote me if mad.