CD in Panic Mode?

rest in peace CityslickerTom

"The main only clan that goes by the name "Critically Damaged" (70+ def requirement) is absolutely disgusting. Their members and even leaders make horrible remarks about a clan member of Rage who died that went by the name "CityslickerTom". These foul creatures took this griefing to a whole new level. They Dox'd tom, called his father and threatened to kill tom's mother if they didn't hand over tom's bank pin (runescape bank pin). So sad that children take a game so seriously. Rest in peace CityslickerTom" - RuneBoy500

I can also talk about the past, do you remember when niblet was asking TBR for help, because they were fighting you down opts, and now you share the same cape, which is a disgrace. Or when you were teaming with doom, as dooms last resort against us because we were simply too good and had pulls of 110+ every single weekend? Do you remember how after doom left you were nowhere to be seen and began a slump in which you would rely on hpc clans in the future.

You can say all that brown sticky stuff you want, were the #1 MPC clan at this moment, and will be in the future. Think im wrong? Prove to me that im wrong then, go ahead.

Do you remember when CD never brought mains to pure fights.... oh wait neither do i.

"The main only clan that goes by the name "Critically Damaged" (70+ def requirement) is absolutely disgusting. Their members and even leaders make horrible remarks about a clan member of Rage who died that went by the name "CityslickerTom". These foul creatures took this griefing to a whole new level. They Dox'd tom, called his father and threatened to kill tom's mother if they didn't hand over tom's bank pin (runescape bank pin). So sad that children take a game so seriously. Rest in peace CityslickerTom" - RuneBoy500