Why is FOE not going out tomorrow?

Brock Lesnar

happy friday dude, i'm having a chuckle

youre willing to allow some random nerd on the internet harass your family over a harmless sig? tbh youre such a selfish person - mild mentally impaired

i honestly don't care about you, but what they did to soggy and his family was borderline extreme. youre willing to go through the same ordeal over a random sig? wow lol

ot: EOP WINS AGAIN LMFAO

youre willing to allow some random nerd on the internet harass your family over a harmless sig? tbh youre such a selfish person - mild mentally impaired

i honestly don't care about you, but what they did to soggy and his family was borderline extreme. youre willing to go through the same ordeal over a random sig? wow lol

ot: EOP WINS AGAIN LMFAO

wolves don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep. you're already using multiple alt accounts on a runescape board to dox lmfao c r i n g e

wolves don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.

i'm a sheep because i find it hard to believe that anybody with a normal, functional brain wouldn't allow a cauliflower signature put themselves or their family in risk lol?

lol regarldess, this is just free entertainment for my clan and I once lookat/borzor or whoever is done with whatever nerdy exposing video

i'm a sheep because i find it hard to believe that anybody with a normal, functional brain wouldn't allow a cauliflower signature put themselves or their family in risk lol?

lol regarldess, this is just free entertainment for my clan and I once lookat/borzor or whoever is done with whatever nerdy exposing video

probably one of the most backwards statements i have ever attempted to understand. anyone that goes out of their way to release private information of another person is not one with a normal, functional brain, you spineless rat.