[Mains]Embracing the cancer, Ending Ruin

Tannie

i dont think you wanna start that war l000l

ain't no1 scared :^) it's either get ragged all lpc

End cuz we r ragging

Or focus us (which works in our favour cuz its just ending you and u get pno action) just remember u asked for this :^) fs the lpc will be no more if we decide to go lpc on wheelchairs

ain't no1 scared :^) it's either get ragged all lpc

End cuz we r ragging

Or focus us (which works in our favour cuz its just ending you and u get pno action) just remember u asked for this :^) fs the lpc will be no more if we decide to go lpc on wheelchairs

please come rag us on your awful tanks l0l 

you have no idea how many tanks FS can bring 

p.s 

Jail already attempted to ddos me

keep it coming i could care less, you seem triggered to the point you are forced to threaten to ddos xD

gz FS

please come rag us on your awful tanks l0l

you have no idea how many tanks FS can bring

p.s

Jail already attempted to ddos me

keep it coming i could care less, you seem triggered to the point you are forced to threaten to ddos xD

gz FS

u bringing tanks just means we ended u it's ez we clear u u log on tanks we leave until we hear ur trying to pk again then we re hit :^) will be pretty ez and u ain't the only 1 getting fried I got @ ip aswell as puffy and Vito I have lalos but he's cool and gives me leaderboards

u bringing tanks just means we ended u it's ez we clear u u log on tanks we leave until we hear ur trying to pk again then we their :^) will be pretty ez

i ended u when u mentioned that u were going to ddos me xD

gz fs gz fs

rockman clurd was ezzzzzz

u bringing tanks just means we ended u it's ez we clear u u log on tanks we leave until we hear ur trying to pk again then we re hit :^) will be pretty ez and u ain't the only 1 getting fried I got @ ip aswell as puffy and Vito I have lalos but he's cool and gives me leaderboards

What are u talking about? can you properly speak English? anyways listen up this sat trip we ended up dominating everyone which is very very common. After we were done w/ our trip, we waited until 6pm est so mpc trips can start. Once again we logged on rs but not on pures because we made a vow to rag RUIN  every weekend and slowly crumble them to the very depths of hell.

What are u talking about? can you properly speak English? anyways listen up this sat trip we ended up dominating everyone which is very very common. After we were done w/ our trip, we waited until 6pm est so mpc trips can start. Once again we logged on rs but not on pures because we made a vow to rag RUIN  every weekend and slowly crumble them to the very depths of hell.

keep ragging m8 truth is ur static and can't compete without mains :^)

thats odd nobody in ruin owns a cp cape

also gz on proving you cant even compete with a week old lpc team lmao

week old? didn't you guys say 3 weeks like a week ago which makes it 4? If we can't compete against Ruin Jrs then how about we set up a prep? All this talk from Ruin, but let's settle this brown sticky stuff. All this threats about DDos and closing FS but you guys aint doing brown sticky stuff on us. Only thing Ruin can do is put on another cape to fight us. No wonder you guys are coming back to LPC.