[Mains]Embracing the cancer, Ending Ruin

Tannie

week old? didn't you guys say 3 weeks like a week ago which makes it 4? If we can't compete against Ruin Jrs then how about we set up a prep? All this talk from Ruin, but let's settle this brown sticky stuff. All this threats about DDos and closing FS but you guys aint doing brown sticky stuff on us. Only thing Ruin can do is put on another cape to fight us. No wonder you guys are coming back to LPC.

Sorry to bust your information bubble but we started training accounts about 10 days ago. So, yeah, lets set up a prep vs week old accs that aren't finished yet to give us hype and raise our morale lmfao. Sure, when we're all up to scratch with stats I'm sure @@Soniqs would be more than happy to set one up seeing as having lots of clan wars and wildy events, regardless of the outcome, are what we created these accounts for in the first place. "All this talk" lmfao?  You just come out and rag us in rune whether it be on LPC accs or MPC accs and NOBODY is saying anything about denying web services or closing clans. We aren't as broccolied as these other clans to try and close competition because that just means less events for us you mong. Your tomato leader started this entire broccolied rivalry, not us.

I believe we've had five total trips on LPC accs now and four of those times we've had on our t47s and twice you were no show and two other times you just ragged us in rune lmfao. Stop acting like a big man when you've only fought us on LPC accs once out of five trips into w308 and during that one time you just kept bowing us from singles lol. I'm just going to stop responding to any more of your brown sticky stuff because you don't sound like you know what you're talking about with regards to anything concerning Ruin or Ruin Jrs. Alright? Okay, bye!!

Sorry to bust your information bubble but we started training accounts about 10 days ago. So, yeah, lets set up a prep vs week old accs that aren't finished yet to give us hype and raise our morale lmfao. Sure, when we're all up to scratch with stats I'm sure @@Soniqs would be more than happy to set one up seeing as having lots of clan wars and wildy events, regardless of the outcome, are what we created these accounts for in the first place. "All this talk" lmfao? You just come out and rag us in rune whether it be on LPC accs or MPC accs and NOBODY is saying anything about denying web services or closing clans. We aren't as broccolied as these other clans to try and close competition because that just means less events for us you mong. Your tomato leader started this entire broccolied rivalry, not us.

I believe we've had five total trips on LPC accs now and four of those times we've had on our t47s and twice you were no show and two other times you just ragged us in rune lmfao. Stop acting like a big man when you've only fought us on LPC accs once out of five trips into w308 and during that one time you just kept bowing us from singles lol. I'm just going to stop responding to any more of your brown sticky stuff because you don't sound like you know what you're talking about with regards to anything concerning Ruin or Ruin Jrs. Alright? Okay, bye!!

U sound mad. U ok?

lmfao this Tannie kid is the biggest spastic i've ever seen on this forum

Where did he come from? Who is he? He literally came out from under a rock

He's making a topic bragging about him and his dead ass LPC bringing mains and sitting in ruins cape?

L

O

L

lmfao this Tannie kid is the biggest spastic i've ever seen on this forum

Where did he come from? Who is he? He literally came out from under a rock

He's making a topic bragging about him and his dead ass LPC bringing mains and sitting in ruins cape?

L

O

L

problem?