Olympus Breaks Critical Damage - 4 Hour Return "Fight"

Misfits Public Relations

Why would you namedrop CP in this? Its like you want to get your clan closed by us.

stfu lmfao would you rather me say sam chain erase droopy jez drunkinr2h drunklnr2h jack tedrick black andre? lmfao, u kids slaving for an MPC so they bring their mains to ur brown sticky stuff hpc trips

stfu lmfao would you rather me say sam chain erase droopy jez drunkinr2h drunklnr2h? lmfao, u kids slaving for an MPC so they bring their mains to ur brown sticky stuff hpc trips

Its called multi clanning dip brown sticky stuff just because a few cp members are in olympus doesn't mean the entire clan was there you brain dead cunt. I forgot you're first clan was bloody vikingz. Now i remember why your'e so broccolied.

Keep piping up to CP it won't end well for you. Look at our clan closing history its quite vast.

Its called multi clanning dip brown sticky stuff just because a few cp members are in olympus doesn't mean the entire clan was there you brain dead cunt. I forgot you're first clan was bloody vikingz. Now i remember why your'e so broccolied.

Keep piping up to CP it won't end well for you. Look at our clan closing history its quite vast.

Stfu l0l there's a difference from multi clanning and showing up on your HPC accounts to a lower tiered bracket, u cd slave- So i'm guessing you guys going on RUs trips is because you're also members in that clan too? Stop sucking up to daddy cd, Last time you tried to camp an MPC said MPC ended your P2P trips in 10 minutes for 2 weekends in a row

Calls someone broccolied but doesn't know the difference between you're & your. HEH

erase thinks he has balls now or something lmfao