Lpc

Kenan N Kel

Like I said yesterday:

If you're trying to do 3 brackets then do this:
LPC - 70ish- cb (I would like it to be even lower).
MPC 71-83
HPC - 84+

But I don't think it's a big deal.

if we do this idea then mpc/hpc wouldn't fight each other at all, the point in the cap being 92 for mpc was so they could compete with hpcs in f2p/p2p preps.. lpc should move up to mpc all of them and ruin could stay then there would be like 10 mpcs and the new 3 clans moving to hpc would put them at like what? 8-9 hpcs? that'd be perfect mpc clans would get more action as well as hpcs we just need to convince the f2p warriors in lpc to step it up a notch and start putting forth effort in learning p2p.

if we do this idea then mpc/hpc wouldn't fight each other at all, the point in the cap being 92 for mpc was so they could compete with hpcs in f2p/p2p preps.. lpc should move up to mpc all of them and ruin could stay then there would be like 10 mpcs and the new 3 clans moving to hpc would put them at like what? 8-9 hpcs? that'd be perfect mpc clans would get more action as well as hpcs we just need to convince the f2p warriors in lpc to step it up a notch and start putting forth effort in learning p2p.

But at the same time that cap grew over time. We started at 83- cap in October or November of 2014 and it grew into the 92 cap. The scene is resetting right now which means the cap would have also. The lpc scene with Trauma, Imp, Outbreak, Curse, OP, and etc started the cap of 83 with exceptions of 87 that kept grow as those clans did and we ended with the 92 cap.

considering you can have a maxed account at 83 combat im pretty okay with lpcs being under 80 combat and everything else is whatever you want it to be

I feel like each bracket should be able to max out their ACC's lpc atm can max out 40 and 50 attk mpc could do the same and hpc does it aswell but now u can't even be maxed 60 attk 1 defence unless u wanna clan vs 110's

But at the same time that cap grew over time. We started at 83- cap in October or November of 2014 and it grew into the 92 cap. The scene is resetting right now which means the cap would have also. The lpc scene with Trauma, Imp, Outbreak, Curse, OP, and etc started the cap of 83 with exceptions of 87 that kept grow as those clans did and we ended with the 92 cap.

That low of a cap they wouldn't be able to compete with hpcs though, might swell stay lpc bro. i want the competition from mpc to hpc to be there bro. in a month I'm sure ppl can be high 80s low 90s..

I feel like each bracket should be able to max out their ACC's lpc atm can max out 40 and 50 attk mpc could do the same and hpc does it aswell but now u can't even be maxed 60 attk 1 defence unless u wanna clan vs 110's

max 40 attack and max 50 attack are identical because 99 ranged equivalent is 149 attack/str levels 

I also think a maxed 50 attack around 77/78 combat can without a doubt take on a maxed 60 attack, the problem is lpc definition is just 'whatever isnt considered high enough for hpc's' when hpcs dont NEED to be 110 combat, but they are, and there are lpcs floating around with actual 50's and 60's 

In an ideal world, I would have done something like 101 combat max with any combination of combat stats 39 def and under - that's maxed 99/1/99, 99/52/20 is 100 combat, etc 

still don't agree with def over 20 but you cant make people make new accounts

you are a broccoli :^)

Trump - One of my fucking sb warriors that never off on sb, you also helped out with the vid, the only problem is i hope that your loyalty will remain with us together on this road till the end of time. you're a funny guy that would stick around and make us laugh most of the time. Just keep your flames healthy and that will be fine (:

Amazing job bro!