Lpc

Kenan N Kel

Trump - One of my fucking sb warriors that never off on sb, you also helped out with the vid, the only problem is i hope that your loyalty will remain with us together on this road till the end of time. you're a funny guy that would stick around and make us laugh most of the time. Just keep your flames healthy and that will be fine (:

Amazing job bro!

where is that even from l0l

i think lpcs should move to mpc in the upcoming months but ofc stay 1-20 def it would increase the amount of p2p action that they could have against hpcs such as minis or pub off preps anything there members could enjoy :)

Trump - One of my fucking sb warriors that never off on sb, you also helped out with the vid, the only problem is i hope that your loyalty will remain with us together on this road till the end of time. you're a funny guy that would stick around and make us laugh most of the time. Just keep your flames healthy and that will be fine (:

Amazing job bro!

oi i copyright.

75-78 is fine, pretty sure u can be a maxed gmaul pure in 78 combat which is the best thing for lpcs

If you raise the combat level of lpcs, eventually retards will started training defence and the cycle will restart.

I think 83 would be a reasonable cap all lpcs do is f2p and it's dookie

Since there is no mpc that leaves a big gap in combat levels of ppl who can't clan unless they wanna be the only person with 1 defence

Raise lpc cb cap to 88 with exceptions 92 and under k ty

so u want to essentialy bring back mpc and get rid of lpc lol

Do kids not get the point in getting rid of mpc? this would just recreate the problem. lpc and hpc are fine as it is. and mpc was cancer therefore no need to recreate that

retweet