Fallen Soon To Make A Return To LPC Scene - Get Ready! It's coming.

Kaz

Dude, the only reason we closed was because there were no LPC's left to close, we was the last ones left. Now there's tons of new LPC to hit and we look forward to getting fights with each one of them. Our only focus prior to closing was hitting MPC/HPC [iV] like I've told you before, waiting around for action to hit mpc/hpc is just not worth it, there's all types of LPC's now. Get your facts straight bro and come join #Fallen!!!

Fallen never closed a single lpc you guys even had to merge with sk to try and compete with Invictus closing 2 weeks later due to the overwhelming pressure the kings of lpc put on you and your broccolied ranks not knowing how to lead a successful clan I will enjoy closing your clan again

Dude, the only reason we closed was because there were no LPC's left to close, we was the last ones left. Now there's tons of new LPC to hit and we look forward to getting fights with each one of them. Our only focus prior to closing was hitting MPC/HPC [iV] like I've told you before, waiting around for action to hit mpc/hpc is just not worth it, there's all types of LPC's now. Get your facts straight bro and come join #Fallen!!!

their only focus was getting cleared by us every trip so they just ended up closing l0l