FS Making Raggers lel

Control Pker

How many Raggers are you making? you've impressed me so much with your sand crab 40+ def accounts l0l 

is this really what you want? We already know you automatically hop on raggers when you die we figured that out already. 

Lazy Kids i tell ya. 

(12:00:13) <Tannie> lol
(12:00:41) <Tannie> our tanks
(12:00:44) <Tannie> can hit all yuor pures
(12:00:49) <Tannie> at lvl 5
(12:00:53) <Tannie> loool.
(12:01:13) <Tannie> they are made to rag, with at least 70+def, not 40+def
(12:01:24) <Tannie> if u want to cry about mains
(12:01:30) <Tannie> go dispute my topic
(15:54:58) <[sF]Control_Pker> I never said you brought them last weekend but i know you will, theres no other reason. Its literally pathetic.
(15:55:34) <[sF]Control_Pker> the fact of the matter is, you literally just openly admitted to having raggers to hit our pures at level 5. thats pathetic
(15:55:52) <[sF]Control_Pker> and you barely won vs us, so pipe down baby girl.
(20:31:56) <Tannie> tanks are made
(20:31:59) <Tannie> for emergency purpose
(20:32:05) <Tannie> so people dont try to play dirty with us
(20:32:21) <Tannie> because when they do. their site goes down, ts goes down and i'll bring raggers.
(20:32:40) <Tannie> Ruin + Vanquish already have a taste of my dirtyness.
(20:32:48) <Tannie> Let this be a warning to all LPC
(20:49:12) <[sF]Control_Pker> Look at you go , already threatening it like i was cauliflower or something. "emergency purpose' yeah when your losing or die l0l god bless, you can threaten ddos/raggers all you want, youll just get deprived of action.
(20:49:18) <[sF]Control_Pker> you hear vanquish crying youll be next
(20:53:22) <[sF]Control_Pker> "dont try to play dirty' you think i would sit there and waste my time bringing mains? you gotta be dumb as fuck, come talk to me when you know what a pure clan is 
(20:53:56) <[sF]Control_Pker> 30-35 raggers isnt emergency purposes

Blame fS for making the scene cancer.

Last time i checked, VQ brought Mains, Mpcs, snipe teams (dp/panahill), and Randoms and still got slumped by Fs

Weren't you the clan that had members multi log to make your clan seem big and started spamming in GE and EDGE? Spamming follow for pk trip and drop party? Lmfao

yh we have plenty of tanks and rag accs but trips are main-free and enforced lol even ppl scouting on tanks arent allowed to be near us with our cape on keep thinking up excuses for dying to us last weekend

So you guys told me if you go mpc there will be main, yet there's mains in lpc lmfao, no excuse now move up and hpc can help rid of your main problem, last weekend we had about15 mains tops in the wildly instead of 150.

No is moving up broccoli get over it.