[Sunday] Smearing Shit all over the Scene

Hebi

RCBWvLu.png

| Supremacy.pw | Join Today | #Supremacy 

2wnt93w.png

The tiger gang of Supremacy ventured out of our throne room on this fine Halloween evening to cleanse the wilderness for free loot and giggles. Starting with 47+ of our strongest tigers, we were able to pounce and punish on several clans. We've encountered several helpless infidels that tried to step up to the kings of the jungle, but none were strong enough to dent our good looks and superiority.

VNqdqC6.png

Dave's POV

b19476da70926d7904dadf9262872fb6.gif

gYweZcy.png

Zibq4nt.pngWHyjEfo.png

We found Rage and Foe fighting it out south west of sperm hill in our wilderness and went to go pay them a visit. We ran straight into 0wl and dropped him back to the mental asylum with the other dead doom kids and quickly swept up the fight. Rage attempted to move it near 18 ports where we found them sitting their waiting to be shot like the children in Syria. We killed a few of them and got our brown sticky stuff b4 foe came back in with their bald eagles.

gYweZcy.png

1c4lRxK.png

BGKKBGw.png

Found Cp north of fally in our world trying to fight EOP but we stopped them and hit them from the back. They put up a nice show of teleporting out and we just moved into single after that with EOP and killed several people left back in multi. Banked our loot once more.

gYweZcy.png

diiiu3i.png

KHCYSrY.png

Ran into Olympus fighting some other clans at south of Corp Hill when we realized there was so much free brown sticky stuff out in the wildy for us. We ran into them as they were focusing another clan and dragon daggered so many people out they were forced to teleport and regroup. My Dick was so huge after this fight we found Apex trying to rush our victorious warriors west of chaos alter. Knowing that EOP was also near, we fought apex for a little bit, claiming several lives. Hippy's dumb ass 1 def died in this fight too. We got out of there untouched with 2m+ each.

gYweZcy.png

2M9AlSG.png

We got word CD was bum rushing EOP or some brown sticky stuff like that south of graveyard. We luckily logged in right north of them, caught a couple of them in clumps and continued to fucking feast while we stroked our massive cocks during this halloween evening. At this point we killed so many people Fatality thought they could pipe up and decided to hit us in single.

gYweZcy.png

ADeMy2O.png

I used this gfx since Fatality basically didn't go out besides snipe clans. Dead icon, haha get it? They tried sniping us in single so we turned around on them and cleared them away from our wilderness while laughing at their mains and brown sticky stuffting on their skulls.

gYweZcy.png

2M9AlSG.png

WHyjEfo.png

I'm not sure what the fuck we did here but I'm guessing we ran into these two aforementioned clans and stole their items while they kissed our feed and bowed down to the gods of the wilderness.

gYweZcy.png

diiiu3i.png

Olympus had big balls of steel and accepted a fight vs us near the end of their trip. We had more then them quite a bit and it was enough to take the lead and have them tele out while Foe rushed the fight, killing no one. Thanks for the fight friends, was fun while it lasted.

gYweZcy.png

WHyjEfo.png

We killed around 10 foe members caught in a 10 man DD north of shanty pass after our fight vs foe. We killed them within seconds and took our loot to the bank, where we spit on the items to make them shine bright like a diamond.

gYweZcy.png

Zibq4nt.png

We got our last fight of the day vs Rage at south boneyard. Opts were fairly even and we rushed them with full force as they ran away on first sight. We instantly pushed ontop of them and got control of the entire fight within a few seconds. Sticking to them non stop, even through the foe crash, we chased the last 15 or so people off that didn't teleport away to single and got our nice little perfect ending. Thanks for the fun fight rage.

gYweZcy.png

ZYOxazN.png

zj2C0bt.png
Hb4I0MX.png
713d57727e6fd798b1aa927a03abf337.png
5ad6d22941379ea04a234f1af8a9f9b6.png
EP25sQO.png
nbo5kt6.png
88rcwhl.png
930680cb3a949074ce6c2d162697ac83.png
w2MQrhg.png
bwWy3LG.png