just a reminder ...

RevenantOSRS

brown sticky stuff KIDS ARE A CANCER TO THE COMMUNITY AND ONLY FED WINS OF xTO GET THIS!

Lk3RoLx.gif

You would of never got it without me and after I left 

The clan closed and merged with Fallen, to form Axis, which closed in one week.

@ Those propaganda topics you're making now won't help your clan in the wilderness

I'd suggest to pipe down if you want your clan to make opening date

brown sticky stuff KIDS ARE A CANCER TO THE COMMUNITY AND ONLY FED WINS OF xTO GET THIS!

Lk3RoLx.gif

@ Those propaganda topics you're making now won't help your clan in the wilderness

I'd suggest to pipe down if you want your clan to make opening date

btw we muted you for hassan never forget

Lk3RoLx.gif

Yeah..that's WCOTM not COTM which as it says in top right corner. "Highest overall pull" AXIS closed day after I left. 

Tbh loved your chill attitude as a Warlord, it was nice listening to someone call without screaming and crying.  Not quite sure what this SK and Fs Beef is about since Fs has quite a few ex core SK members from earlier back in the year. Perhaps I just don't know cause I don't play RS currently. (Decided to AFK a new pure twice a week and return in 8 weeks) 

Best of luck to SK and ex SK members on what you do next.

Yeah..that's WCOTM not COTM which as it says in top right corner. "Highest overall pull" AXIS closed day after I left. 

Tbh loved your chill attitude as a Warlord, it was nice listening to someone call without screaming and crying.  Not quite sure what this SK and Fs Beef is about since Fs has quite a few ex core SK members from earlier back in the year. Perhaps I just don't know cause I don't play RS currently. (Decided to AFK a new pure twice a week and return in 8 weeks) 

Best of luck to SK and ex SK members on what you do next

fs has no beef with sk, but they started piping up because of those "core sk members" didnt rejoin after they reopened. so they just need to off us and try to rebuild by themselves 

fs has no beef with sk, but they started piping up because of those "core sk members" didnt rejoin after they reopened. so they just need to off us and try to rebuild by themselves 

Yeah then you can join back you like joining clans that's doing good at the time!

arent u in iv? the clan that openly gets hacked and ddosed lmao? pipe down again

arent u in ur 30s? i think u need to settle down my friend - u cant marry or have kids with runescape 

@ if u wanna be captain of a clan like this at least tell ur members not to admit they hack and ddos 

@@wadda 5 supporting a clan which admits to hacking and ddosing for money = no honour

i want coc is roc back 

arent u in ur 30s? i think u need to settle down my friend - u cant marry or have kids with runescape 

brown sticky stuff bants m8 your dead running joke is bad and you should feel bad

dontyou think bears have horns hahahha spakkaaa

absolutely

who pays irl money for leaderboards¿? lol wut

thought u said he paid 50m rsgp??

get ur story straight

brown sticky stuff bants m8 your dead running joke is bad and you should feel bad

absolutely

Its ok man i see people like you begging on the street sucking dicks for milkshakes and all ,i understand you have no life or irl brown sticky stuff going on and im glad you and @@Tannie have fun together =) its cute