Regarding RD's and OP's cape

Brock Lesnar

Regarding RD and OP   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who rightfully deserves to use it?

• Redemption - opened with this cape on 07 and have had it for the past 3 years
    • Olympus - had it for 1 week l000l

Fatality , AAO closed. And XL.

Pretty much explains everything. Fuck your cape, rofl.

ur in op lmfao btw I left fi when we were #1 for a year which op will never be lmfao change ur capes again dog. ur prep record agianst AAO lmfao. and xL best lpc wuu2 more history than your brown sticky stuffter no history clan lmao dont ever pipe up to me again dog

ur in op lmfao btw I left fi when we were #1 for a year which op will never be lmfao change ur capes again dog. ur prep record agianst AAO lmfao. and xL best lpc wuu2 more history than your brown sticky stuffter no history clan lmao dont ever pipe up to me again dog

imagine having such a brown sticky stuff clan history where you're forced to defend xl and aao omfg LOOOL

It's Jagex's cape if anything, Rd closed and just like in the entire history of pure clanning capes get recycled due to clans opening/closing.

It wasn't purposely stolen or sniped, it was around when we went Hpc so we started using it.

Cp has changed capes so you're contradicting yourself with the whole "cape clan identity" ?

holy brown sticky stuff you actually are slow irl. He's in Supremacy first of all, and second of all CP has used 2 different teamcapes throughout its 11 years of being opened (and never closing). Please stop acting like you know anything if you started clanning in 2015 bro lol

lmfao op scared of rd 

I closed imperial pipe it again and I close ur next clan too

holy brown sticky stuff you actually are slow irl. He's in Supremacy first of all, and second of all CP has used 2 different teamcapes throughout its 11 years of being opened (and never closing). Please stop acting like you know anything if you started clanning in 2015 bro lol

you realize his point still stands as supremacy changed capes too

You sound triggered af, L0L. Fatality getting bullied to much, their members going full broccoli.

Again who cares bout a cape. Dog your nan.

do u take urself seriously lmfao god damn

You sound triggered af, L0L. Fatality getting bullied to much, their members going full broccoli.

Again who cares bout a cape. Dog your nan.

do u take urself seriously lmfao god damn

Lmaooo master baitor got baited whahahaha btw op is so dead lmfAAO and why would I care about the current Fi when I left 6 years ago whahaha I'm retired from the game and still carrot you 2k16 clanners l00000 getting that nice dome from your moms kyp ah yes... join CP to get head 24/7 innovators of the world the pure coummunity revolves around CP now kiss my foot dogs reply to this if your clan is dogbrown sticky stuff and you got baiTed again

Lmaooo master baitor got baited whahahaha btw op is so dead lmfAAO and why would I care about the current Fi when I left 6 years ago whahaha I'm retired from the game and still carrot you 2k16 clanners l00000 getting that nice dome from your moms kyp ah yes... join CP to get head 24/7 innovators of the world the pure coummunity revolves around CP now kiss my foot dogs reply to this if your clan is dogbrown sticky stuff and you got baiTed again

Yeah your brainded confirmed.

L0L B)

Dude you started clanning in 2k15 stop piping up

pGmIGzi.png

Who said anything about Supremacy or pointing someone in Supremacy out?

Good work! You've still used multiple team capes regardless how long your history has been lol, go contradict yourself some more brother you seem good at it.

2015? Nah bro you're wrong sorry! Nice try though! I know you that you know a lot about me as you've pointed out in multiple occasions in the past but unfortunately you're wrong with the clanning start date aspect.

Keep studying me though randy you might have a following yourself one day or hey someone might even know who you are.

Take care now bud, back to your 11 year old clan who gets cleared by Olympus every weekend LOL.