FOE vs EOP | P2P Prep 2-1

holydreams

Lmfao it's funny seeing you defend your butt buddy whahah btw gratz in advance on your 3rd hpc in 1 year which will close again l00000l

It's funny seeing you get up in arms over the way someone types on a runescape community forum lol

I'm not in advanced in any hpc, i'm ex/retired in all of them. You ready to try again? Surely a GULLY SOUTHSIDE LONDON SAVAGE BIKER BOY has more to say than weak ass comebacks like that lmfao, especially considering you're taking shots at my runescape guild experience like any of that actually matters or would make someone upset

justin beiber kid has his whole clan history in his sig under his BIKER LIFE!!! \m/ sig on a runescape clanning forum but says something about me "being in my 3rd hpc" oh no what am i going ot do!!! lol0

It's funny seeing you get up in arms over the way someone types on a runescape community forum lol

I'm not in advanced in any hpc, i'm ex/retired in all of them. You ready to try again? Surely a GULLY SOUTHSIDE LONDON SAVAGE BIKER BOY has more to say than weak ass comebacks like that lmfao, especially considering you're taking shots at my runescape guild experience like any of that actually matters or would make someone upset

justin beiber kid has his whole clan history in his sig under his BIKER LIFE!!! \m/ sig on a runescape clanning forum but says something about me "being in my 3rd hpc" oh no what am i going ot do!!! lol0

Holy brown sticky stuff how triggered are you lmao and no I'm not from south I'm from north l000l do your research kid Yh bruv I like bikes so stfu L0l getting emotional over a game god bless

Mfw you call me justin beiber but you get triggered over my bike sigs just bc you're jealous l0000 enjoy your 4 wheel cage

lmfao nice bicycle rofl i remember i used to bike to school then i turned 13

Nice one ;)

Mfw you call me justin beiber but you get triggered over my bike sigs just bc you're jealous l0000 enjoy your 4 wheel cage

Nice one ;)

Dude double replied and called me emotional

This guy said I'm jealous of him and triggered because he has a bike instead of a car. You clearly feel more adamant than me over this whole thing, I was really just flaming you for being a fucking loser who claims retired but still browses the forum to look cauliflower lmaoooo

Not everything is a "trigger" silly internet guy

Dude said have fun closing in a month r0fl!!!! Like I care and this mans is supposed to be retired? Foh lol

Dude double replied and called me emotional

This guy said I'm jealous of him and triggered because he has a bike instead of a car. You clearly feel more adamant than me over this whole thing, I was really just flaming you for being a fucking loser who claims retired but still browses the forum to look cauliflower lmaoooo

Not everything is a "trigger" silly internet guy

Dude said have fun closing in a month r0fl!!!! Like I care and this mans is supposed to be retired? Foh lol

wahhahah i browse these forums at work to trigger bundle of twigsgots like you and laugh lmfao I barely play the game anymore l000l

p.s. double quote bc i was on my phone lmfaao00 and ur the one who quoted me first so clearly i got your attention and it worked lol!!!!!

wahhahah i browse these forums at work to trigger bundle of twigsgots like you and laugh lmfao I barely play the game anymore l000l

p.s. double quote bc i was on my phone lmfaao00 and ur the one who quoted me first so clearly i got your attention and it worked lol!!!!!

"wahhahah i browse these forums at work to trigger bundle of twigsgots like you and laugh lmfao I barely play the game anymore l000l"

lmfao the fact that u take pride in being a cringy closet sociopath at ur job l0l

"wahhahah i browse these forums at work to trigger bundle of twigsgots like you and laugh lmfao I barely play the game anymore l000l"

lmfao the fact that u take pride in being a cringy closet sociopath at ur job l0l

Yo this n igga really tried to roast you for driving a car lmao I'm done.

Yo this n igga really tried to roast you for driving a car lmao I'm done.

Mfw idk who you randomers are piping up to me in the 1st place but both of you are triggered af lmao ty for making me laugh wahahahaha btw you roast me for having a bike but I can't roast you back for having a car sike nigga ur broke af irl l000l have fun taking the bus wanker

Mfw idk who you randomers are piping up to me in the 1st place but both of you are triggered af lmao ty for making me laugh wahahahaha btw you roast me for having a bike but I can't roast you back for having a car sike farmer ur broke af irl l000l have fun taking the bus wanker

Wait... a nonamer calling others randoms???? Roflll

Mfw idk who you randomers are piping up to me in the 1st place but both of you are triggered af lmao ty for making me laugh wahahahaha btw you roast me for having a bike but I can't roast you back for having a car sike farmer ur broke af irl l000l have fun taking the bus wanker

lol for all intensive purposes this guy literally called one of the best nrangers pre-eoc and one of the best warrers in the game currently (we both don't even play lol) nobodies

I don't care about my rep or history on an online game but since you wanna go that route I hope you realize we both have you beat 😂😂 as for that car statement... and the money one... hahahah ask anyone with my social media. I don't gotta flex or mention it but again since you insist, they know.

Oh look more backup @robby how many friends you gonn call LMFAO so triggered and u started clanning in 2k14 lmao @

1. I didn't call anybody, dunno if that's standard procedure for you in game and out but lol

2. Why do you keep trying to insult me with false statements about my runescape career like they would matter even if they were true? You don't even have the funny cp banter lol

mfw @ uses sharkbrew at work l00l

btw, who tf lists their clan history in their sig l000000000l

Clanning History

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2006-2012

Supreme Ownage 

The Hatred

Fatality 

AAO 

Epidemic 

xL

OSRS - 2015 -

xL 

AAO 

CP 

10th August 2016 - Retired.