Sharkbrew Clanning Wiki & Promotions

slushpuppy

2 randies getting respected? Seems legit lol.

Pretty sure it's just a placeholder during my trial period, it doesnt mean the community actually respects me. Having me as a mod will be a good thing, I'm as unbiased as you can get in this community. I'm not vested in the drama. As long as it's relatively civil, within the rules, and posted in the correct board, I don't particularly care what you do on here. Flame on, friend.

May aswell remove "Respected" if that's the case, applying for Mod doesn't make you respected lol.

Sucks to those who actually are respected and earnt the rank to have 2 random trial mods be classified as "Respected".

Oh well Gl to them.

this

clan wiki cool doe

Pretty sure it's just a placeholder during my trial period, it doesnt mean the community actually respects me. Having me as a mod will be a good thing, I'm as unbiased as you can get in this community. I'm not vested in the drama. As long as it's relatively civil, within the rules, and posted in the correct board, I don't particularly care what you do on here. Flame on, friend.

Just don't delete my posts for no reason and we have no problems my friend, ty.

Just don't delete my posts for no reason and we have no problems my friend, ty.

That won't be happening, insult my clan as much as you please, they wont get deleted. I have experience moderating forums and I've always been very hands off in terms of deletion and punishment; if you're doing something I think warrants deletion I'll let you know why, it won't go unexplained.

That won't be happening, insult my clan as much as you please, they wont get deleted. I have experience moderating forums and I've always been very hands off in terms of deletion and punishment; if you're doing something I think warrants deletion I'll let you know why, it won't go unexplained.

Even my regular posts get delete by some spastic so don't follow in their shoes and you'll be good