Sharkbrew Clanning Wiki & Promotions

slushpuppy

Yup, I think we have a Pserver section.

If you want page permission rights, just apply for the Editor rank

Idc about permission, can i write up brown sticky stuff anyways and have a guarentee that it wont run thru broccolied ppl?

I can put up some decent content yolo lmk.

Ty my malay brother

Edit: i dont have perm as a vet rank.

Idc about permission, can i write up brown sticky stuff anyways and have a guarentee that it wont run thru broccolied ppl?

I can put up some decent content yolo lmk.

Ty my malay brother

Edit: i dont have perm as a vet rank.

Well, after you make an edit, feel free to post a topic in the wiki forums to remind us to approve/unapprove it.

let me fix, hang on.

@@Furious

try now

Well, after you make an edit, feel free to post a topic in the wiki forums to remind us to approve/unapprove it.

let me fix, hang on.@@Furious

try now

Ye it shud be ok now

Ill bother bowlcut moni or bucktooth tyen or potato masherboy braden if this brown sticky stuff goes south

You're always calling people "randoms" , not feeling respected/appreciated in your clan? http://rage-rs.org/community/

Thanks for following my journey and keeping an eye out on me, I'll repay the favour to you one maybe with a meet and greet? I like to do those with my fans, I'll be in touch with you soon and we can try organize something.

Someone who you do not know is classified a random btw, since I do not know these kids they are randies.

Thanks for following my journey and keeping an eye out on me, I'll repay the favour to you one maybe with a meet and greet? I like to do those with my fans, I'll be in touch with you soon and we can try organize something.

Someone who you do not know is classified a random btw, since I do not know these kids they are randies.

nah they don't know you bro