Stop bringing mains to my LPC Scene retards

Break

Sick double post

Thanks man! some moderator deleted the last one, let's hope that it was because it was in the wrong section (pure' event aftermath) and not something malicious in intent.

@Mustafa Legit if you think olympus started with the mains, you're an tomato.

Don't think CD started the cancer? My boy CD Dillon agrees with me

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1774213-interesting-topic-on-pure-forums-regarding-main-clanning/page-2#entry17005955

7da41ea76a79520f8324175a5f70e146.png

Any one of you fucking retards bringing mains to my LPC scene is going to have SEVERE actions taken against you. Fuck with it, I have 25 accounts all identical to this one, you want to play dirty? I will single handedly kill your fucking clan motherfucker!!!!!!!

f25b398d4ff04cffd7feed2b4ff70223.png

who are you again?

they get head every friday so idk

easy lie. I also get head, every saturday- when CP tries to pipe up but ends up running to mossies.

FOE is the only real pure clan left in the whole community. We never bring mains and still win every time. 

you lost a p2p mini against us y-day, looks like foe does lose, and also you do bring mains, they just aren't as prevalent as CP mains, because your clan can actually pull more than 20 pures 

easy lie. I also get head, every saturday- when CP tries to pipe up but ends up running to mossies.

you lost a p2p mini against us y-day, looks like foe does lose, and also you do bring mains, they just aren't as prevalent as CP mains, because your clan can actually pull more than 20 pures 

Sorry FOE never brings mains and we always win.