@Unbreakable

icy

I see my name being said in the background, This fight looks familiar.

Is the one where that main clan Revenant were in your capes aswell?  

Atleast provide something that makes EOP look good.. 

I'm just a clan friend in Ub and I don't have any problems with EOP, but this is a sad post.

I miss the banter that the real TLP had, these replies are boring

Wsup [EoP] Murd ie get leader rank then slump your own clan for before running away and letting real members pick up the pieces. Smh how can you even show your face fking glory hunter. If eop slumped 1000% you would just run away lmao don't you dare flame Ub.

Wsup [EoP] Murd ie get leader rank then slump your own clan for before running away and letting real members pick up the pieces. Smh how can you even show your face fking glory hunter. If eop slumped 1000% you would just run away lmao don't you dare flame Ub.

After sensing the vast amount of emotion in that rage fueled passage, it's safe to assume I killed your clan(s) whoever you are

Tlp pre eoc is irrelevant in this case pal

Shut the fuck up

Your latest quote was answering to a comment saying "The Real TLP". Pre-EOC for me is the real TLP.

There is no need to get all mad because someone stated an opinion lol. Maybe it was a misunderstanding and we both have different thoughts on who the real-TLP is, that does not mean my statement is not true though.

Your latest quote was answering to a comment saying "The Real TLP". Pre-EOC for me is the real TLP.

There is no need to get all mad because someone stated an opinion lol. Maybe it was a misunderstanding and we both have different thoughts on who the real-TLP is, that does not mean my statement is not true though.

Lol shutup pls ur opinion in this case is irrelevant

If we were talking about the tlp pre eoc, go ahead and write paragraphs

Lol shutup pls ur opinion in this case is irrelevant

If we were talking about the tlp pre eoc, go ahead and write paragraphs

It is rather rude to tell other people that their opinions are irrelevant if yours isn't really the most relevant either. I don't see your point in what is relevant to this topic. 2 different opinions being atates, just seems you are upset lol for something I said or someone else said.

Regarding TLP though, I have no reason to write a paragraph, not like you would be willing/able to read one anyways lol. #1 P2P/F2P 2008-2011 for the most part (contested with Fi/FOE) and in 2012 anything 40+ (besides 1 fluke) is enough.