COTM: FOE & Sup

slushpuppy

Who is to say foe will pull a topic out of their garbage can & edit it to make it look like they wanted to prep apex before 6PM 1 week but couldn't because apex delayed and some brown sticky stuff?

The stakes for FOE are very high as they want to win COTM for the last 2 months of 2016 and I could see that sort of thing happening if it all boils down to easily faked screenshots.

Yes I admit the rules weren't phrased properly but a rational person should not assume it is based off some topic on your clan boards because it will just open a can of worms & headache for me and my ranks.

The result of this dispute is the best, we get a prep which both clans can properly fight for the title.

Plenty of people on this forum are skilled at photoshop and editing topics.

we literally had rage come into the thread and agree and plead with the SB ranks to be reasonable and understand their own rules. i mean, foe has already tried to cheat to win, but i dont see apex crawling out of the woodwork saying FOE prep should count like we've seen several people in Rage do for sup to prove their prep happened before cut off time

its not based off a topic on my clan boards. its based off of irc logs, witnesses, the other clan providing testimony, video and picture proof, and rules outlined on your website.

we literally had rage come into the thread and agree and plead with the SB ranks to be reasonable and understand their own rules. i mean, foe has already tried to cheat to win, but i dont see apex crawling out of the woodwork saying FOE prep should count like we've seen several people in Rage do for sup to prove their prep happened before cut off time

its not based off a topic on my clan boards. its based off of irc logs, witnesses, the other clan providing testimony, video and picture proof, and rules outlined on your website.

is supremacy scared to prep foe or something? LMFAO

ty 4 cotm 5 months in a row 

You are not thinking this through.

If we allow clan topics to dictate the cut off time, then any tom dick harry clan can just fake the timings of their topic to allow a last min win.

If we allow Sup's 21 min cut off timing to make the mark, then FOE will demand theirs count as well and we will have to award COTM to foe.

Considering both clans has ignored each other but been prepping less experienced HPCs, this tie breaker is the best option available to us.

you mean supremacy has been prepping less experienced HPCs xD

Yup i agree, but anything could happen and I wasn't betting on FOE not coming up with their own alibis.

but I am going to have to bite the bullet on this one

Yup i agree, but anything could happen and I wasn't betting on FOE not coming up with their own alibis.

but I am going to have to bite the bullet on this one

what bullet are you biting? the only people i see biting the bullet are sup as they are being forced to compete for something they've already won due to the sb staff not understanding their own rules

what bullet are you biting? the only people i see biting the bullet are sup as they are being forced to compete for something they've already won due to the sb staff not understanding their own rules

ahahaha supremacy still crying because they're going to lose cotm

unlike supremacy FOE actually preps good clans

ahahaha supremacy still crying because they're going to lose cotm

unlike supremacy FOE actually preps good clans

ye u prepped the same clan for more than half the points you earned, the clan who preps less than the ones we prepped for our points

foe claims sup farms wins off of less experienced clans when they farmed more than half of their points off the clan who has had the least experience as of late. good logic moron kiss the sig lmao

You are not thinking this through.

If we allow clan topics to dictate the cut off time, then any tom dick harry clan can just fake the timings of their topic to allow a last min win.

If we allow Sup's 21 min cut off timing to make the mark, then FOE will demand theirs count as well and we will have to award COTM to foe.

Considering both clans has ignored each other but been prepping less experienced HPCs, this tie breaker is the best option available to us.

Yes but Moni can confirm the FOE prep was after 6 as he was in the fight. Apex was way after. We have PROOF of our event happening before the cut-off point and we didn't want a half-assed post going up at 5:59 to barely meet the cut-off point. We scheduled it a week in advance and FOE got 2 preps after the cut-off (even paid clan leaders for them). We didn't attempt to break any rule whatsoever and we're being punished for it.

At the end of the day FOE cannot demand theirs to count as they have no proof. They can try to fake it but Moni can confirm himself it was after 6 and Apex happened afterwards. We have Rage ranks saying it happened before 6, there's no foul play or photoshop or anything going on. Nobody is arguing in FOE's corner except for FOE and we have Rage/UB/EOP members arguing for us.

Yes but Moni can confirm the FOE prep was after 6 as he was in the fight. Apex was way after. We have PROOF of our event happening before the cut-off point and we didn't want a half-assed post going up at 5:59 to barely meet the cut-off point. We scheduled it a week in advance and FOE got 2 preps after the cut-off (even paid clan leaders for them). We didn't attempt to break any rule whatsoever and we're being punished for it.

At the end of the day FOE cannot demand theirs to count as they have no proof. They can try to fake it but Moni can confirm himself it was after 6 and Apex happened afterwards. We have Rage ranks saying it happened before 6, there's no foul play or photoshop or anything going on. Nobody is arguing in FOE's corner except for FOE and we have Rage/UB/EOP members arguing for us.

The preps occurred in November and the times were changed to 11:59 est before we fought Eop and apex so blame the mod. just fight it out for the title it makes it more interesting 

The preps occurred in November and the times were changed to 11:59 est before we fought Eop and apex so blame the mod. just fight it out for the title it makes it more interesting 

l0l yes the mod broke the rules literally just to spite sup out of personal bias after sup had technically already won the title

but yeh we'll keep the sig you start massing now for that prep

foe deserve the win imo

i agree foe is the rightful #1 for now

sup 40v40d op in a ft200 and had multiple preps vs CD which didnt get counted, your point is moot

ub is an actual clan lmfao broccoli, cd isnt on the forums in the first place. just end urself pls

How scared are you to prep foe lmfao?

If supremacy really is the clan of the month they should have no problem beating foe.