The Top Five Greatest Pure Clans Of All Time

Smart

Lol maybe towards the end. Our pulls were always average but we had some good months before bh stopped

how was 30-40 pulls average when every clan besides the brown sticky stuffters (ef, hostility etc) were pulling 60+? lol

I agree tlp had some good months, but in p2p and not f2p

The only thing I see on this thread is EOP massively overrating their clan because of 'what they did to fatality'. The current Fatality is nothing close to what they used to be and are basically a new HPC when it comes to leadership experience. All time I would have it like this.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. CP/EOP/Fi/TLP

I don't think there is enough to separate those 4 clans but in a while I think I could slip TLP down to 6 and they would all be tied for 3. If we're taking 07 as serious as the past I'd put CP/FI at 3 and EOP at 5. Fi was dominant at the beginning of 07 and EOP's only accomplishment was defeating said Fatality but Fatality just doesn't have the same rank staff. TLP closed twice on 07 and EOP closed once or twice as well.

Considering more of 07 but still all time I'd put

1. MM - by default, I won't knock them for not competing on 07 as much as the other clans as their peak and reign was unmatched by any clan besides FOE occasionally.

2. FOE - Closer to MM now, they've been dominant in CLW on 07 and p2p wildy but f2p wildy for them is a toss-up, one week they will pull 70 and dominate the next they will pull 40 and fight Fi/Apex.

3. CP - Haven't closed, been dominant at points and have always competed. Can't knock them as much as I can others.

4. EOP/Fi - Fi was dominant at the start, EOP has been pretty good lately. EOP closed at least once if memory serves me right but Fi has been miserable in comparison and could probably use a month hiatus to recollect itself and find a new mission.

5. ^

6. TLP - Dominant on 07 but closed twice. Currently not open. Pre-EOC was one of the best f2p matched clans of all time and also extremely good at p2p. If TLP were still open I'd probably put them at #3 or 4 but I don't see them reopening in the near future and this game is more of a "what have you done for me lately" type thing. I could probably put TLP at #3/4 now if I wanted and wouldn't argue with anyone else over it.

After that it's a toss-up with the obvious Supremacy at #7 beating Fi in a fullout xD.

The only thing I see on this thread is EOP massively overrating their clan because of 'what they did to Fatality'. The current Fatality is nothing close to what they used to be and are basically a new HPC when it comes to leadership experience. All time I would have it like this.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. CP/EOP/Fi/TLP

I don't think there is enough to separate those 4 clans but in a while I think I could slip TLP down to 6 and they would all be tied for 3. If we're taking 07 as serious as the past I'd put CP/FI at 3 and EOP at 5. Fi was dominant at the beginning of 07 and EOP's only accomplishment was defeating said Fatality but Fatality just doesn't have the same rank staff. TLP closed twice on 07 and EOP closed once or twice as well.

Considering more of 07 but still all time I'd put

1. MM - by default, I won't knock them for not competing on 07 as much as the other clans as their peak and reign was unmatched by any clan besides FOE occasionally.

2. FOE - Closer to MM now, they've been dominant in CLW on 07 and p2p wildy but f2p wildy for them is a toss-up, one week they will pull 70 and dominate the next they will pull 40 and fight Fi/Apex.

3. CP - Haven't closed, been dominant at points and have always competed. Can't knock them as much as I can others.

4. EOP/Fi - Fi was dominant at the start, EOP has been pretty good lately. EOP closed at least once if memory serves me right but Fi has been miserable in comparison and could probably use a month hiatus to recollect itself and find a new mission.

5. ^

6. TLP - Dominant on 07 but closed twice. Currently not open. Pre-EOC was one of the best f2p matched clans of all time and also extremely good at p2p. If TLP were still open I'd probably put them at #3 or 4 but I don't see them reopening in the near future and this game is more of a "what have you done for me lately" type thing. I could probably put TLP at #3/4 now if I wanted and wouldn't argue with anyone else over it.

After that it's a toss-up with the obvious Supremacy at #7 beating Fi in a fullout xD.

so u mention closesure of eop but u dont mention that fo closed 4-5 times? lol

every1 knows eop is #3 overall, its funny how u put cp as #3 l00l

so u mention closesure of eop but u dont mention that fo closed 4-5 times? lol

every1 knows eop is #3 overall, its funny how u put cp as #3 l00l

forgot about foe's closure but they're still ahead

doesnt matter btw but imo CP have more often than not beaten EOP

1) epidemic, "The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long."

2) mm

3) foe

cant put any others on the list. tlp was historically a one serverclw clan, cp has been bullied in 99% of rivalries theyve been in and eop has closed like 348989473 times

This is my own view, but I feel it is objective and is congruent with the reality of the history of the pure world.

1) FOE - I know this controversial, but FOE has edged out MM for the greatest pure clan simply due to longevity. 

2) MM - The face of the pure world, true legends. Nothing else needs to be said.

3) EOP - Another controversial choice, but they have gotten the better of Fatality for the last several years. I also believe EOP's 2010/2011 rank team were true innovators and arguably one of the best of all time.

4) Fatality - Although they're irrelevant now, Fatality in 2012 was the "most dominant clan of all time" as their quality and numbers simply were unmatched.

5) TLP/CP - Could go either way, but I personally rank TLP slightly higher simply due to being a top contender in both servers. CP, however has shown glimmers of brilliance and are the definition of consistent, and have the greatest F2P rank to ever clan (Drunk).

Post your own, try and keep it unbiased.

except they lost a fullout to cp & got slapped around by mm on weekends

1) epidemic, "The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long."

2) mm

3) foe

cant put any others on the list. tlp was historically a one serverclw clan, cp has been bullied in 99% of rivalries theyve been in and eop has closed like 348989473 times

Lmaoo mood af

There's a difference between rose tinted nostalgia and context.  I wouldn't say E's "extremely overrated"; especially when you consider what they did in the context at the time. The top 3 (FI/FOE/MM) were/had been untouchable for a couple of years and they broke that in F2P. It wasn't like opening a clan today, pulling 100 and beating FOE/EOP or whoever and claiming to take #1. They had to gradually climb above clans like CP, TLP, IR, EOP, DV then FI, FOE and then MM; probably when RS clanning was near it's peak (when pull's ranged from 40's - 100's weekly). That list includes a number of top top clans, which people are all putting on their lists here.

Do they deserve to be on someone's top 5 list of all time? No; simply because they were only around for 2 years and did very little in the P2P scene against the big boys - but even though I'm bias, I still think that's a pretty notable achievement.

Anyway, my list.

1)  MM - Will probably always be everyone's number one. 

2)  FOE - Will probably always be everyone's number two.

3) FI / EOP - It's too close to call, cba to justify dates etc

4) ^

5) TLP

6) CP - Honourable mention

Only reason I've put TLP above CP is because I've always though CP lacked an identity. What are they the best at? I'm not sure. Sometimes they look like world beaters in F2P Clan Wars, but then the next week they'll lose 3-0 to a bunch of noobs. For a month they'll be #1 F2P in the wild but then they'll get beat for a couple of weekends and drop back down the ranks. With TLP, they've always been one of the best (not the best cuz FOE ;ppppp) in P2P matched and post 2011 kicked on in F2P matched. 

[/essay]

you must be new lmao good for a month? clearly you werent playing from 2006

CP was #1 f2p this year for 5 months straight in wildy and clan wars, no clan beat us in clan wars or in wildy solid 80-100 pulls week in week out for 4 months and also in the past CP was #1 in bh crator. #2 in PCL era and #1 again in Chain 69 era in f2p always top 2 f2p and in stone age CP and EOP have been at the top but none the less made some rises here and there also EOP has never beaten CP in a fullout. 

TLP was only relevant since 2011 and before that competed against the likes of hosility in wildy bc of their low inconsistent pulls and the previous months before their closure they were doing bad 

CP was #1 f2p this year for 5 months straight in wildy and clan wars, no clan beat us in clan wars or in wildy solid 80-100 pulls week in week out for 4 months and also in the past CP was #1 in bh crator. #2 in PCL era and #1 again in Chain 69 era in f2p always top 2 f2p and in stone age CP and EOP have been at the top but none the less made some rises here and there also EOP has never beaten CP in a fullout. 

TLP was only relevant since 2011 and before that competed against the likes of hosility in wildy bc of their low inconsistent pulls and the previous months before their closure they were doing bad 

lol imagine posting this with a straight face

I don't think this is even a debate.

MM - f2p powerhouse and excelled in a p2p aswell.

FOE - p2p powerhouse and excelled in f2p aswell.

EOP - arguably one of the best wilderness clans of all time.

FI - could be tied with tlp, they had some really good peak years but they have also been in major slumps for a long period of time.

TLP - could be tied with fi. Have been a really good matched clan but their lack of dominance in wildy puts them here.

CP - cp have never really been number 1 in either server during their existence. Pretty much a 1 server clan and the fact they had to give out auto leader/elder to outsiders explains their leadership problems. Their strongest point was f2p clan wars.

If you're highlighting the inconsistent Chain69 massing era as a highlight in CP's history then CP should probably be pushed even further down my list! 

What was your name in Epidemic? I was a High Council and can't seem to remember you!? Also, there was no 'elite' rank title - so you might wanna change that in your signature. 

:lol:  :lol:

MM - Regularly beat Foe + Eop in F2P, amazing F2P fullout record.  Much more lackluster in P2P while also regularly calling a main clan, but still #2 by a wide margin.

Foe - The best P2P clan period, but not very good F2P.  Were #2 F2P for a majority of Mm's reign, but mostly due to pulls more than skill.

Eop/Fi - #3 is tough because Fatality's peaks are much more impressive, but Eop constantly beat down Fatality in their rivalries.

Cp - Pretty big gap between the previous clans and Cp due to a large lack of P2P and less consistancy in F2P.  They competed for #1 F2P more than any of the lesser clans.

CP shouldn't even be mentioned

did zero p2p and got most of their leadership from merging with a clan that pulled 15's on weekends called sudden death or something. They're just a clan who mass recruited then refused to close every time they were slumped to 10 man pulls (happened a lot) by a better clan.

CP shouldn't even be mentioned

did zero p2p and got most of their leadership from merging with a clan that pulled 15's on weekends called sudden death or something. They're just a clan who mass recruited then refused to close every time they were slumped to 10 man pulls (happened a lot) by a better clan.

lmfao mad tlp kid stfu cp have been better than you in overall history tlp was only relevant for like 2/3 years compared to cp's 6/7 years and show me a pic where cp had 10 pull lmfao remember when tlp were competing against hazard, ef etc and before you closed you literally pulled less than 10 to weekends l0l. 

lmfao mad tlp kid stfu cp have been better than you in overall history tlp was only relevant for like 2/3 years compared to cp's 6/7 years and show me a pic where cp had 10 pull lmfao remember when tlp were competing against hazard, ef etc and before you closed you literally pulled less than 10 to weekends l0l.

I was never in tlp, lol.

They were a better/more relevant clan than CP just through competing with foe in p2p. I'm saying nobody was really impressed with CP's cc massing to pull 100 for 2 weeks only to lose up 20-30 to eop who quality wise were pretty terrible themselves.