Unbreakable vs Corrupt Pures | F2P Prep 3-0

Braden

Don't care about either clan, but your first and fifth videos show that your piles were thanks to a client, not because of organic organization.  Congrats on finding the cyan names.

this is why ir never won anything

organic organization lmfao

did u learn that term in runescape clanning 101 at your local university 

Apparently putting two words together that one is unfamiliar with is a "Runescape clanning 101" term.  Try expanding your vocabulary beyond "easy", "ask", "brown sticky stuff", "fuck", "win", "suck" and the rest of the standard low IQ drivel you spit out.  I anticipate that you'll respond with more uneducated nonsense, thus tacitly proving my point.  Please do fall in line with my clairvoyance. 

this is why ir never won anything

I'm glad you remember me after all these years.  I wish I could say I remember you too.

Don't care about either clan, but your first and fifth videos show that your piles were thanks to a client, not because of organic organization.  Congrats on finding the cyan names.

Posting this again since it appears to have triggered some "dead gorillas".

Apparently putting two words together that one is unfamiliar with is a "Runescape clanning 101" term.  Try expanding your vocabulary beyond "easy", "ask", "brown sticky stuff", "fuck", "win", "suck" and the rest of the standard low IQ drivel you spit out.  I anticipate that you'll respond with more uneducated nonsense, thus proving your point.  Please do fall in line with my clairvoyance. 

jeez i get it, you got that A+ in runescape clanning 101!!! just because i chose to pursue a major that leads to a more stable career path doesnt mean you have to project your poor decisions on me!!

Lets just get this straight buddy, pretty much both callers/leaders,  actually the WHOLE rank team doesn't use a brown sticky stuffty client such as Exilent with calling.

If members choose to use it, fair enough. Neither Hanuman or I will ever put our login information near a client that is known to have information leaked. Thanks for your concerns but no ask.

Don't care about either clan, but your first and fifth videos show that your piles were thanks to a client, not because of organic organization. Congrats on finding the cyan names.

IR closed lol

Also the amount of people who use Exilent client is limited, maybe you weren't aware that we have different clients now. Exilent is not really the safest client, it is "use at your own risk". That one person uses the client does not mean that the whole clan is using it.