To all HPC clans, what are your thoughts on a pure clan currently teaming openly with a main clan on the weekends?

Brock Lesnar

Currently there is a pure clan teaming with a rune pure tank clan on weekends. How does that make you feel?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care?

• Yes - I think the hpc community should band together and take necessary action and eliminate the cancer from the pure community similar to what was done to CD
    • No - I like things the way they are, I embrace cancer because I am cancer

cp uses Dk? LOOOOL DK IS FUCKING TRASH 

if you think we're scared of any pure clan you're sadly mistaken lmfao. We've been hitting unbreakable during their trips for the last 2 weeks, yes our f2p hasn't been great (we've never done f2p) but we've smoked them in p2p.

And just to let you know, wildy is all fair game and we've hit like foe and brown sticky stuff for some fun, stay mad.

feel free to keep doing whatever it is you think you're doing to us lol

feel free to keep doing whatever it is you think you're doing to us lol

Yes as i said in my post our f2p hasn't been great (but we've never done f2p)

and Yes 1 iteming us with 10 people and getting 0 kills in a vid is sick Tyen, please, your brown sticky stuffty pure propaganda doesn't work LOL

Not our fault or problem Unbreakable started brown sticky stuff, Redemption did the same brown sticky stuff last year when Empyrean was open and experienced the same brown sticky stuff.

Sucks that u (a main clan) loses to ub (a pure clan)

brown sticky stuff leadership and brown sticky stuff tactics. Cant even clear a pure clan, heh

Sucks that u (a main clan) loses to ub (a pure clan)

brown sticky stuff leadership and brown sticky stuff tactics. Cant even clear a pure clan, heh

1 we're not a main clan, we're rp/tanks and if you think theyre the same you're actually broccolied

We have brown sticky stuff leadership? you fucking led Bv , please just stfu LOL

Not our fault or problem Unbreakable started brown sticky stuff, Redemption did the same brown sticky stuff last year when Empyrean was open and experienced the same brown sticky stuff. 

You openly asked pure clans to leak you locations because you cannot compete in the main scene (HF could do by the way since you did say you were best all time), I do not see how Unbreakable start brown sticky stuff when all they did was beat you in a return fight with rag gear. Not like there aren't rag return fights everywhere.

Then you tried to sabotage our pk trips and that was the final straw.

Where in that sequence did Ub start brown sticky stuff  :huh:?

You openly asked pure clans to leak you locations because you cannot compete in the main scene (HF could do by the way since you did say you were best all time), I do not see how Unbreakable start brown sticky stuff when all they did was beat you in a return fight with rag gear. Not like there aren't rag return fights everywhere.

I dont think he understands you. Here take this

*equips monkeyspeak amulet*

Okekaokwokaok

Yes I made a topic saying buying locs, if it made you that mad then lul. Pre eoc top pure clans (mm/tlp/eop) all used zerk/tank clans as allies. You say we cannot compete in the main scene when all we've been doing since veng closed and even before veng closed is fighting main clans. Pre eoc is completely different than now, and back then hf would have 90+ to 50~ mains, so again, not the same. Most of our fights are matched opts (+2-3 considering we're restricted to 1 style).

You cannot compare any warring from pre eoc to now (atleast rp/tank/main wise) because it's different. 

Unbreakable sniped one of our fights vs Ac and we're told to fuck off, they did not, now we crash your pure trips. 

cp uses Dk? LOOOOL DK IS FUCKING TRASH 

if you think we're scared of any pure clan you're sadly mistaken lmfao. We've been hitting unbreakable during their trips for the last 2 weeks, yes our f2p hasn't been great (we've never done f2p) but we've smoked them in p2p.

And just to let you know, wildy is all fair game and we've hit like foe and brown sticky stuff for some fun, stay mad.

you have yet to negatively impact any trip of ours

feels good man

Besides your last 2 p2p trips where you literally have pulled 30~ and we've smacked you around, yes.

just because you say it does not make it true.

Our last 2 sunday trips have been more fun than the 2 before and we saw you maybe ~15 seconds total each time. I'm going to assume this is because you're relying on eop (a clan known for absolutely braindead leadership) for all your intel and coordination.

You can try and try and try to hit us buddy we will just continue to teleport out and not give a fuck while you sit there trying to hype up your pest control members and convince them your scene isnt dead lmfao

Yes I made a topic saying buying locs, if it made you that mad then lul. Pre eoc top pure clans (mm/tlp/eop) all used zerk/tank clans as allies. You say we cannot compete in the main scene when all we've been doing since veng closed and even before veng closed is fighting main clans. Pre eoc is completely different than now, and back then hf would have 90+ to 50~ mains, so again, not the same. Most of our fights are matched opts (+2-3 considering we're restricted to 1 style).

You cannot compare any warring from pre eoc to now (atleast rp/tank/main wise) because it's different. 

Unbreakable sniped one of our fights vs Ac and we're told to fuck off, they did not, now we crash your pure trips. 

It didn't make me mad, because honestly, Revenant vs Ub F2P fights have actually been quite entertaining. P2P is not our server, just as F2P is not yours. It seems an even split. I do not know how Zerk/Tanks work post-EOC, but I can assure you Pre-EOC HF did not use 50+ 120+ accounts.

I would prefer if Revenant looked to fight 1v1s, instead of camping 1 clan while that clan is already in a fight. I don't really care about seeing Revenant in the scene, pure clans have proved more organized in F2P at least, but having zerks/tanks on you while you are already in a fight is as boring as the zerk/tank scene post-EOC. This will just make clans bring 120s to fight you, and use these 120s on pure clans as well.

About Ub sniping a fight: I was not present at this event, but I do believe this could have been anyone. No clan (even you) would take directions from another clan.