Doom leaderboards ACTUALLY leaked

Jimbo

By "ruin" the scene, does he mean kill all the cancer clans that bring mains and brag about it? Seems like someone is a little mad that his clan isn't #1.

That doesn't come off like Doom brings mains at all. The topic is a picture of a angry fearless kid showing off that he is going to camp Doom on a main. Why? Probably because he is mad that Doom pulls higher and slams his clan in every fight.

Alright...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just comment on what he wrote. I wasn't saying that you guys do or do not have those accounts. You got to give it to the guy if he is worried about his scene.

Unofficial trips are also events, that's how I worked it out.

We set up a pkri with you guys, you had multiple 80s+ in mith + addy log in after we hit you, even though we cleared you it was direspectful af.

I dont attend many unofficial but I've gone too 2 and both times every acc was in monk robes. and that 20 def acc you referred too was also in monk robes but his name was doom demons not dds king, we piled him when he was in mith and made him return in monks.

Sorry but if Fs is bad and they beat you in their last 6 preps, what does that make your clan, I understand you may be upset but throwing out remarks like that just make you look ridiculous.

leen show send me dates and results of our last 6 preps and you might not make yourself look ridiculous

@@Leen

leen show send me dates and results of our last 6 preps and you might not make yourself look ridiculous

@@Leen

3-0 Invictus - 28/10/16

3-0 Invictus 18/11/16

3-0 Invictus 6/12/16

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/26749-in-b4-u-close-lmfao/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/27257-i-dont-think-you-gonna-declare-so-i-do-it-first-i-guess/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28047-dont-be-scared-comon/

You declining or not showing up to a prep counts as a 0-3 loss.

Is these stupidheads really using my post as propaganda when I made it in retaliation to the fact that they have multiple accounts over the 3defence cap? tomatos have the audacity to leak my comment but not show the original post l0l, Holy brown sticky stuff you're lucky I haven't brought any of my tanks out yet, If i continue to see any black armour+ I am going to pull out my tank and camp that defence noob, Keep your filthy fucking 4+defence out of my scene.

@@Kim that's what I meant by this leaked memberboard post, Doom bringing accounts/using black/mith armour. They're literally going to ruin the one scene that has something going for it, and I'm not going to stand for it. If they continue bringing defence noobs I will camp that defence noob until the end of the trip, no questions asked.

Is these stupidheads really using my post as propaganda when I made it in retaliation to the fact that they have multiple accounts over the 3defence cap? tomatos have the audacity to leak my comment but not show the original post l0l, Holy brown sticky stuff you're lucky I haven't brought any of my tanks out yet, If i continue to see any black armour+ I am going to pull out my tank and camp that defence noob, Keep your filthy fucking 4+defence out of my scene.

@@Kim that's what I meant by this leaked memberboard post, Doom bringing accounts/using black/mith armour. They're literally going to ruin the one scene that has something going for it, and I'm not going to stand for it. If they continue bringing defence noobs I will camp that defence noob until the end of the trip, no questions asked.

Atleast you arent this broccolied in Op.

loooool worst propaganda ever, we won 2 preps against you so pipe down boy ur only up 1.

stay below lvl 1-2-3-4-5