Why people are leaving SB.

Inners Only

This topics a perfect example of why a new site was created. People who like mindless flame come to sharkbrew. Those who want actual discussion go to the other site

actual discussion don't exist in 2k16, everyone wants to win and will be broccolied. xD

I don't see how are they better apart from a more appealing website design.

You don't have a clear vision and opened having CD being banned from pure community as one of the reasons. As well as flaming, which is not that big of a problem anymore over here. I think now you have the hype and a lot of your site visitors/spectators are just curious. To my mind, I don't think you will be able to lure all the clans to your community leading people who left - coming back in the long run.

Pure clanning is dead, doesn't matter hoe many sites there is of what content they have we're all just flogging a dead horse.

Anyone with half a brain and clanned before Osrs will know this, enjoy what's left whether it be trolling, banter or quality because it won't be around for years to come.

90% of the drama I see on here Lpc related, stop playing with little dicks and just fight each other or step up to big dogs and enjoy this while it still has a slight bit of life left in it.

Who would step up and lead in this dead community. Why so some random slumping clan you never spoke to can start a rivalry and not allow that clan to grow. Or the amount of mains you current leaders allow on your trips. "Oh idc bring mains it's fun to kill the community harharhar" then the same said clan complains about not getting any preps or action and say people are "scared" but in reality no one wants to fight a main clan. Then said clan continues and continues to bring mains why? Bc this brown sticky stuffty site and our brown sticky stuffty current leaders/community ALLOW this. Until we all work together to cure the scene nothing is going to change idc if you all made 100 new community sites they will all die just like this scene.

Tldr: fuck your feelings

AKA tl;dr he's far too brown sticky stuff of a leader to attempt it lel