Why people are leaving SB.

Inners Only

Kim fuck you ugly ass bitch idc

Pure clanning used to be fun now its brown sticky stuff because there are a bunch of retards in leadership positions.

There are also people like you, who come into the community website just to flame others and not offer any help, who make the clanning scene brown sticky stuff.

But you seem to only think about yourself, and I for one don't care if you are having fun or not.

I don't see how are they better apart from a more appealing website design.

You don't have a clear vision and opened having CD being banned from pure community as one of the reasons. As well as flaming, which is not that big of a problem anymore over here. I think now you have the hype and a lot of your site visitors/spectators are just curious. To my mind, I don't think you will be able to lure all the clans to your community leading people who left - coming back in the long run.

Ah yes indeed my friend

oh look a Doom member trying to promote their new site

Bit funny how 'everyone on Sb just comes here to flame' yet you are trying to get them people to come to your site, just admitt the fact that it's only Doom there and you are getting desperate xD

You're so obsessed with doom lmao everyone of your post is about them

Pure clanning used to be fun now its brown sticky stuff because there are a bunch of retards in leadership positions.

I see a lot of posts blaming the current generation of leadership in the Pure Community. I always wondered why then do people who feel that way not make clans themselves and step up and be a better example? Why are the same ranks in the entire community always in rank positions in new clans or new versions of pre-existing clans. It is because they actually don't sit around and complain about how someone else leads, they take initiative and become leaders themselves. Problem isn't the leadership, its that so many ppl in this community are literally afraid to step out of their comfort zone and try to be leaders themselves, they'd rather sit back and take credit for someones hard work and when the clan starts to slump a little as they all do, they jump ship or blame the ranks. Fucking swear to god what is wrong with kids today? Grow the fk up. It's like everyone wants free handouts, fking liberals.

I see a lot of posts blaming the current generation of leadership in the Pure Community. I always wondered why then do people who feel that way not make clans themselves and step up and be a better example? Why are the same ranks in the entire community always in rank positions in new clans or new versions of pre-existing clans. It is because they actually don't sit around and complain about how someone else leads, they take initiative and become leaders themselves. Problem isn't the leadership, its that so many ppl in this community are literally afraid to step out of their comfort zone and try to be leaders themselves, they'd rather sit back and take credit for someones hard work and when the clan starts to slump a little as they all do, they jump ship or blame the ranks. Fucking swear to god what is wrong with kids today? Grow the fk up. It's like everyone wants free handouts, fking liberals.

Who would step up and lead in this dead community. Why so some random slumping clan you never spoke to can start a rivalry and not allow that clan to grow. Or the amount of mains you current leaders allow on your trips. "Oh idc bring mains it's fun to kill the community harharhar" then the same said clan complains about not getting any preps or action and say people are "scared" but in reality no one wants to fight a main clan. Then said clan continues and continues to bring mains why? Bc this brown sticky stuffty site and our brown sticky stuffty current leaders/community ALLOW this. Until we all work together to cure the scene nothing is going to change idc if you all made 100 new community sites they will all die just like this scene.

Tldr: fuck your feelings

I find this new community site as a split in the community. For the better or for the worst depending on what happens next. You try to advertise that the site will have no flame/bait, yet the people who are heavily in favor of the new site come to Sharkbrew to flame. It feels like false advertisement if you ask me.

+1

I don't see how are they better apart from a more appealing website design.

You don't have a clear vision and opened having CD being banned from pure community as one of the reasons. As well as flaming, which is not that big of a problem anymore over here. I think now you have the hype and a lot of your site visitors/spectators are just curious. To my mind, I don't think you will be able to lure all the clans to your community leading people who left - coming back in the long run.

+1