hej 2017 lpc scene

Tannie

5fptlg.png

this is what actually lpc looks like. plz dont ruin it plz. plz keep addy/mith/rune/mains away plzzzz dont claim that you dont bring them or hide/say they ain't yours. we actually know :]

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28511-main-saturday-fearless-shows-doom-real-mains/page-1

or we can have that^. this is not threat but dont kill the scene. :]

xoxo lpc scene.

It`s sad to see that every1 killed fs last night tannie =[

CD smoked you

envy smoked you

doom smoked you

IV/terror( pulled extremly low so they couldn`t kill you)

AAO couldn`t win down 20

cd did nothing but snipe and ran away very quickly when we pulled scims on them

envy got walked to ditch like 2x and demoralized in singles

dome had almost 0 action lmfao must suck to be in a brown sticky stuff clan with no action but i wouldnt know about that

iv got dicked by us every time they stepped into wildy

aao got cleared

u must be either delusional or braindead because from the pov of a dome proud member(a clan that had no action) you wouldnt be informed enough to even make a post about another clan's action heh

cd did nothing but snipe and ran away very quickly when we pulled scims on them

envy got walked to ditch like 2x and demoralized in singles

dome had almost 0 action lmfao must suck to be in a brown sticky stuff clan with no action but i wouldnt know about that

iv got dicked by us every time they stepped into wildy

aao got cleared

u must be either delusional or braindead because from the pov of a dome proud member(a clan that had no action) you wouldnt be informed enough to even make a post about another clan's action heh

You peaked at 60 and only crashed the big boys fights when you could. CD appeared a few times on ur map and you guys were already in single. Envy was dicking you but got atked by terror and cd( that is were you started atking envy). Doom was also on ur minimap a few times and the POV i saw from that was that FS was standing in singles.

You are very, very lost. Fs their mass topics has been reduced alot( seems like they are piping down now).

No one will prep with a 75 cb cap. Shame you guys won't negotiate, prob would perfect you.

considering u guys almost got perfected in a big mini the other day i wouldnt get too cocky about fighting at even cmb lvls lmfao