"Ultama: Do we ask ziko to rag for us? No"

auwi

theres no justification. we just ain't hypocrites to hide our mains and proclaim to be the 1def true pure clan when legit hide all their tanks and deny the existence of them.

Your last 3 or so topics have been trying to justify bringing mains lmfao.

As you can see, my point still stands: No one asked ziko to rag for us and our ranks still tell people not to bring mains.

Like seriously stop trying, it's been made pretty crystal clear that you have encouraged people to bring mains.

Your last 3 or so topics have been trying to justify bringing mains lmfao.

As you can see, my point still stands: No one asked ziko to rag for us and our ranks still tell people not to bring mains.

Like seriously stop trying, it's been made pretty crystal clear that you have encouraged people to bring mains.

stfu i still see ur mains. your ranks cant keep your members in their place. then kick them. My members will not bring a single main unless i tell them to. understand that fact. lmao

stfu i still see ur mains. your ranks cant keep your members in their place. then kick them. My members will not bring a single main unless i tell them to. understand that fact. lmao

So every single trip you asked the people who went under the masquerade of "rockmen" to snipe everyone?

But you're telling your members to bring mains, all your topics are about you bringing mains you hispanic moron. 

You're legit contradicting your own stupidity and you're by far the biggest hypocrite. The only thing your members do is clean up your spit when you try to call a pile you dribbeling mess.

I think you're missing the point which is Doom is a hypocritical clan that opened up with the basis of being monk's robes only but actually have mith and addy and claims to not use mains when they actually support a member who actively does.

Fearless did use mains and we admit it, we let it be known and we never tried to hide it unlike Doom. Hormone is claiming to be the leading force of this pure movement when real pure clans like IV, DMK, RD, and Misfits have actually stayed true to it and have never used mains.

Stop namin brown sticky stuff clans that pull 30 lmao Envy the only clan to pull 70+ 2 weeks in a row without mains.