"Ultama: Do we ask ziko to rag for us? No"

auwi

Fs first justification for bringing mains: combat levels 

Second Justification: leaking teamspeak

I bet the next one will be that ZiKO is in doom, fuck me these are brown sticky stuffty 

I think you're missing the point which is Doom is a hypocritical clan that opened up with the basis of being monk's robes only but actually have mith and addy and claims to not use mains when they actually support a member who actively does.

Fearless did use mains and we admit it, we let it be known and we never tried to hide it unlike Doom. Hormone is claiming to be the leading force of this pure movement when real pure clans like IV, DMK, RD, and Misfits have actually stayed true to it and have never used mains.

I think you're missing the point which is Doom is a hypocritical clan that opened up with the basis of being monk's robes only but actually have mith and addy and claims to not use mains when they actually support a member who does.

>mith and addy

show me more than one example that is neither rockman or that hacked account

you can't. I have never seen such a petty reaction when 99% of Doom is robes - Fearless literally cannot say the same 

Fs first justification for bringing mains: combat levels 

Second Justification: leaking teamspeak

I bet the next one will be that ZiKO is in doom, fuck me these are brown sticky stuffty 

Shut the fuck up nigga ain't nobody in here making excuses we just out here flaming a brown sticky stuff clan.

Go do a rain dance or something.

>mith and addy

show me more than one example that is neither rockman or that hacked account

you can't. I have never seen such a petty reaction when 99% of Doom is robes - Fearless literally cannot say the same 

dj39

the hount

2 examples for u i dont care enough to dig deeper to prove a point that is already fact  B)  B)  B)

@ @

The real pics. FS loses yet again, waste product banter. Incredibly ironic as well seeing your clan embraces mains both on your forums and in game on a daily basis.

you misinterpreted the thread, he's clearly only pointing out the tanks, and lack of members/ranks telling him NOT to bring it, other than that one high council.