"Ultama: Do we ask ziko to rag for us? No"

auwi

justin beiber, your bias against Doom is ridiculous lol. 

?? I was in doom when olympus mass joined them at the beginning of your HPC era, i really don't care for either clan, both clans post equal amounts of propaganda, i'm just pointing out that you're once again ONLY showing one comment that tells him not to bring a tank, and it's a rank that's supposed to tell him so anyways (co-leader).

It's no bias against doom, if FS is wrong instead of claiming a bias, why not show more posts that show your members/ranks telling Ziko not to bring that main? that's what this topic is about, not about the fact he's training his account, the fact that he's training a tank in a scene/clan that's so high and mighty about 1-20def etc:. but you have member like ziko publicly posting his tank and none of you guys are frowning upon him.

justin beiber, your bias against Doom is ridiculous lol. 

no bias there

u cannot deny the evidence in front of u that only 1 out of 31 replies on that topic was tellin him not to bring tanks to events the rest of them were all perfectly fine with it and found it funny and were encouraging him to rag fs lmfao

in the end u are no better than fs but when we bring tanks we dont try and lie about it

Not productive as I expected.

1. **Spam

Flooding a thread with useless or irrelevant content that does not contribute to the discussion.

Example "gz clan", "clan ded"; quote spamming without a reply or anything really just majorly irrelevant to the thread at hand. Try make the post thoughtful.

Not productive as I expected.

1. **Spam

Flooding a thread with useless or irrelevant content that does not contribute to the discussion.

Example "gz clan", "clan ded"; quote spamming without a reply or anything really just majorly irrelevant to the thread at hand. Try make the post thoughtful.

ok ill bear that in mind very sorry

Fs first justification for bringing mains: combat levels 

Second Justification: leaking teamspeak

I bet the next one will be that ZiKO is in doom, fuck me these are brown sticky stuffty 

theres no justification. we just ain't hypocrites to hide our mains and proclaim to be the 1def true pure clan when legit hide all their tanks and deny the existence of them.