• Snipe unit
    • Go Main
    • Close & Mass join Their Daddies SK + EV or Olympus
    • They'll just ROG ROUT of the game.

Fearless after dome opened.

1st weekend.

Fearless pulled 65/70 members

2nd weekend

Fearless dropped 10 members & pulled 54/55 members.

4th weekend

Fearless started to use mains..2 SATURDAYS in a row  because they couldn't compete anymore

5th weekend

Fearless used mains once again & Doom forced them to use pures again.

6th weekend

Weekend 5/6/7 Fearless started to team with the notorious clan called Envy ,which has closed x10 the past 2 years

7th weekend

Fearless started to pull -50 members to each trip averaging to 40-50. - dropped mains.

8th weekend - 2 MONTHS IN

Fearless asked Doom for a prep which they unfortunately lost 3 to the fucking 0 to Doom.

9th weekend

9th weekend , after Doom won that prep Fearless was missing for 1 week on Sharkbrew  .

& started to pull -40 ingame , averaging to 30-40 members ingame,.

that same weekend they transformed back into a snipe unit , pullin 10 & 15 on midweeks.

Toughts.

EnVy your next btw lmfao.

Going on what you originally said, I understand your point that you believe that clans should close because they use mains. I wish any clan who brings them would drop them but, instead of wishing closure, just shame them of it. Action is gr8. If you guys are having fun 'demolishing' them then don't wish that upon them  ^_^

You got bullied into hiding your name on a runescape fan site in 2017, your opinion is moot

Remember a month ago when yoi asked me why I opened chivalry for the sole purpose of making rsps pure clanning active and you asked me why. I feel u understand now

Remember a month ago when yoi asked me why I opened chivalry for the sole purpose of making rsps pure clanning active and you asked me why. I feel u understand now

I read that sentence 3 times and honestly have no idea what you mean

There's going to be no redemption arc out of Fearless in the context of their fight vs Doom. The 3-0 was it, you're not going to see the two compete again

Listen to this guy, he started clanning in 2016 and knows his sht...

How can a clan possibly recover from losing a prep is beyond me.

Same thing happened to "unbreakable" they lost a P2P prep to EOP and the next day they joined the LPC scene.

Preps are serious business.

Listen to this guy, he started clanning in 2016 and knows his sht...

How can a clan possibly recover from losing a prep is beyond me.

Same thing happened to "unbreakable" they lost a P2P prep to EOP and the next day they joined the LPC scene.

Preps are serious business.

Probably because Fearless is a w308 clan and anyone that was serious about actual competitive lpc clanning went to Olympus? Meaning it's likely Doom and OP will fight but it's abundantly clear the remaining FS are more interested in w308 than the increasingly active p2p aspect of lpc's and aren't training their accounts, and haven't been.

You're approaching 0ldschooler levels of idiocy, I agree preps are serious business, they're so serious EOP doesn't do them lmao

Probably because Fearless is a w308 clan and anyone that was serious about actual competitive lpc clanning went to Olympus? Meaning it's likely Doom and OP will fight but it's abundantly clear the remaining FS are more interested in w308 than the increasingly active p2p aspect of lpc's and aren't training their accounts, and haven't been.

You're approaching 0ldschooler levels of idiocy, I agree preps are serious business, they're so serious EOP doesn't do them lmao

its hard to do preps when clans are scared to fight them, also if i recall then they just recently beat your brown sticky stuff clan in a prep, what you mean doesnt do them lmfao

its hard to do preps when clans are scared to fight them, also if i recall then they just recently beat your waste product clan in a prep, what you mean doesnt do them lmfao

yes shift the discussion away from the topic at hand in a horrible attempt to flame me & my core who never needed paragraphs to justify how 'good' everyone else thought we were. you will never know what its like to win over 75% of every event youve ever had so I really don't care to think about that one time you beat me in a 22v22

clans arent scared to prep eop, they don't give you events because you act like assholes that literally do not deserve events.