next step.  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What's fearless their next step?

• Close
    • Snipe unit
    • Go Main
    • Close & Mass join Their Daddies SK + EV or Olympus
    • They'll just ROG ROUT of the game.

Probably because Fearless is a w308 clan and anyone that was serious about actual competitive lpc clanning went to Olympus? Meaning it's likely Doom and OP will fight but it's abundantly clear the remaining FS are more interested in w308 than the increasingly active p2p aspect of lpc's and aren't training their accounts, and haven't been.

You're approaching 0ldschooler levels of idiocy, I agree preps are serious business, they're so serious EOP doesn't do them lmao

Like 4 people went to Olympus because they were already members/ranks in the clan lmao. I think @@exzrts is the only nigga that actually "left" for OP. Just because we're the most active lpc that kills players all day long in 308(the only active f2p world) doesn't mean we don't do P2P. We've only had 2 major P2P events and only 1 of those was an official event. You can't expect a 100% F2P clan from a 100% F2P bracket to change overnight. Also, how is it "abundantly clear" that a clan that you know nothing about is interested in something over another thing? I've been getting pokes for the last several days from @ & @@loud to come P2P pking. People don't need to ruin their accounts to participate in P2P, either. Those with prayer can get ancients etc. Those without just go with nig range.

I don't understand it when people say 'you shouldn't want to be closing clans at all' Yes that is the point of clanning and being competitive. Of course we don't want a loss of activity but the people who close suddenly don't just die irl, they find new clans or even make their own which encourages fresh growth. Wanting stale clans to stay open and not wanting to close clans, and not pushing them to their limits is more detrimental to the community than doing the opposite. This is a general opinion and isn't directed at any clans atm as I think it's anything but stale.

Listen to this guy, he started clanning in 2016 and knows his sht...

How can a clan possibly recover from losing a prep is beyond me.

Same thing happened to "unbreakable" they lost a P2P prep to EOP and the next day they joined the LPC scene.

Preps are serious business.

Ub was already planning on lpc before that. eop propaganda has taught u well