RSW Cancer Site

Brandon

Really Alex? Do you not see us fight them every weekend since they moved up?

If CD brings mains to the scene we will do exactly what we did when FS brought them. But tbh I don't know why you keep bringing us into this conversation.

You claim to do exactly what you did to FS  and ultama flat out agreed to them bringing mains 10 comments ago but yet i dont see you guys doing anything but helping the fight off envy?

Just my 2cents honestly.

You claim to do exactly what you did to FS  and ultama flat out agreed to them bringing mains 10 comments ago but yet i dont see you guys doing anything but helping the fight off envy?

Just my 2cents honestly.

So far CD mains haven't been a problem, but I'm guessing once you guys enter the scene that could change. If that happens, we will be there like the rest of the community to drive off the mains. I've told Jack this before   :wub:

36 years old and u make up lies on a forum for a video game grow up mate none of that is even close to the truth

36? when did 10 years get added to my age so fast? not true? but i have plenty of proof that it is true. grow up? i own my own house 3 cars and have a career... i think its you who needs to "grow up". Next time you wanna pipe up about "12 hell hounds" make sure you do it against a clan you actually beat and rage wasnt one of them. LOL