RSW Cancer Site

Brandon

ruin didnt wear cd's cape for like 2 months rofl? but when 1 clan (cd) pulls 100+ with 50 mains and the other 2 clans (rage, op) pull upwards of 50 with 50+ mains and wear the same cape, what the fuck are we supposed to do lmfao use ur head broccoli. when we'd go in our own capes and try snipe the mainfest we'd get focused because we only had 50 compared to the alliances 100+ and cds 100+

id love to see more justification for what u did considering it killed the scene LOL tomato u and rage were just too scared of being slumped so shared the same cape and brought 50+ mains. in the end u went hpc and slumped anyway lol. at least u made the right choice moving down a scene rage are being stubborn for some reason l0l its move down or close for them

Ruin fucking sucked. Like badly, and you are no better lmfao. You tried to step up to rage and ended up closing on a 9 losing streak. Don't ever pipe up about rage when we beasted you in every aspect On this game. You tried to poke your nose in grown man's biz (op+Rage clearing the cancer known as cd) went to the wrong side and got shoved to the corner and abused by us. Quote if mad/true

Ps. What do you mean go down or close? We just smacked soup (#1 matched f2p) 3-0. God bless you're a tomato.

I don't think they will, their mentality can't be that childish.

RsW can do their part if CD start bringing mains though. Their members are ranks, they can remove their own topics if they have mains. If not, the responsibility falls to Hormone who would be the one involved in removing the topics by CD with mains. This is obviously not enough, but it would prove a big point by them. If they allow mains from CD just because CD had good part in creating the site, people will notice the lack of care to the community.

No need to flame the other site though, some people believe that what RsW does is much better than us. We just have to respect their decision and keep moving forward. At the end of the day, people will notice what people really are trying to make some sort of limited impact in the community. 

And that right there is the reason why i say Doom are on CD's nutsack.

What do you expect when you say that brown sticky stuff? You think we're just going to let you chat deluded brown sticky stuff? We will happily slam CD as we have before, we're just smart enough to avoid any unnecessary aggro from their mains.

What do you expect when you say that waste product? You think we're just going to let you chat deluded waste product? We will happily slam CD as we have before, we're just smart enough to avoid any unnecessary aggro from their mains.

And what do you recall avoiding unnecessary aggro from their mains? Not getting the scene to slam CD for bringing mains like what u did to FS?

Are you saying you guys are openly SCARED of getting the scene to focus on a clan like CD?

And what do you recall avoiding unnecessary aggro from their mains? Not getting the scene to slam CD for bringing mains like what u did to FS?

Are you saying you guys are openly SCARED of getting the scene to focus on a clan like CD?

I don't recall anyone asking us to hit CD?

I also recall teams actively teaming with FS, such as today where misfits were co-coordinating with FS to try and hit us.

Ruin fucking sucked. Like badly, and you are no better lmfao. You tried to step up to rage and ended up closing on a 9 losing streak. Don't ever pipe up about rage when we beasted you in every aspect On this game. You tried to poke your nose in grown man's biz (op+Rage clearing the cancer known as cd) went to the wrong side and got shoved to the corner and abused by us. Quote if mad/true

Ps. What do you mean go down or close? We just smacked soup (#1 matched f2p) 3-0. God bless you're a tomato.

1. we beat u in more f2p preps 2. we owned u every p2p prep (thats if u accepted) 3. u were only #1 in clw for a short time after beating US lol that just says it all 4. u shared a teamcape with another clan for THREE MONTHS cmon

our peak was far better than rages. and what i mean by move down or close is u pull 20 less than every hpc and lose most clw fights, u gotta move down or close. its inevitable 

e.g. of how waste product rage is btw

1. we beat u in more f2p preps 2. we owned u every p2p prep (thats if u accepted) 3. u were only #1 in clw for a short time after beating US lol that just says it all 4. u shared a teamcape with another clan for THREE MONTHS cmon

our peak was far better than rages. and what i mean by move down or close is u pull 20 less than every hpc and lose most clw fights, u gotta move down or close. its inevitable

e.g. of how waste product rage is btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgUu-zSUmTQ

You're a fucking tomato. Rage went on a 18 prep streak vs ruin and 16/18 was 3-0. Ruin couldnt beat rage in a round for 4 months straight please shut up ruin sucked massive balls and rage was legit #1 mpc the whole time LOL. I could legit sit here and post 30 f2p preps vs ruin all being 3-0 LOL!!!!!

One* of the last preps ruin had before going main.

And if you guessed rage 3-0ing you then you win a prize!

https://youtu.be/84i6jCnroK8

You're a fucking tomato. Rage went on a 18 prep streak vs ruin and 16/18 was 3-0. Ruin couldnt beat rage in a round for 4 months straight please shut up ruin sucked massive balls and rage was legit #1 mpc the whole time LOL. I could legit sit here and post 30 f2p preps vs ruin all being 3-0 LOL!!!!!

36 years old and u make up lies on a forum for a video game grow up mate none of that is even close to the truth

And that right there is the reason why i say Doom are on CD's nutsack.

Really Alex? Do you not see us fight them every weekend since they moved up?

If CD brings mains to the scene we will do exactly what we did when FS brought them. But tbh I don't know why you keep bringing us into this conversation.