RSW Cancer Site

Brandon

anyway ur clan brought mains wayyyy before cd u even brought invites from a zerk clan on official trips 

I can pull of videos right now showing CD on their opening trip on their first pure run, when they first opened as pures, Using mains and hitting pures. Not really sure why you think our defence averages will rise, we're all maxed pures in a scene where anything over 4 defence will be shunned, and no other clans will give action.

but yeah, dunno why you keep saying Olympus started with the defence when we only adapted to other clans coming on HPC accounts, tanks/mains etc:. 

ahh yes just skim over the main point of my reply and go back to scapegoating cd  

ahh yes just skim over the main point of my reply and go back to scapegoating cd  

I didn't skip over it? I actually answered saying that we only brought them because of the fact that we were bullying you, ruin was slumping hard, then clans started to team on us because we only focused you for months and months. along with ruin having so many HPC accounts attending their events, it gave us no choice but to be 20 defence, eventually 30. then as soon as we trained 30 CD thought it necessary to bring more than 80% of their pulls mains and other clans were encouraging them going out in their capes. Not sure if you just didn't read my full reply last time, hopefully you do this time.

Let's just hope this LPC scene is promising and ANY clans that decide to bring mains get punished.

I didn't skip over it? I actually answered saying that we only brought them because of the fact that we were bullying you, ruin was slumping hard, then clans started to team on us because we only focused you for months and months. along with ruin having so many HPC accounts attending their events, it gave us no choice but to be 20 defence, eventually 30. then as soon as we trained 30 CD thought it necessary to bring more than 80% of their pulls mains and other clans were encouraging them going out in their capes. Not sure if you just didn't read my full reply last time, hopefully you do this time.

Let's just hope this LPC scene is promising and ANY clans that decide to bring mains get punished.

u brought mains in the rivalry vs ruin idk why u cant be honest or unbias about anything lol ur delusional

u brought mains in the rivalry vs ruin idk why u cant be honest or unbias about anything lol ur delusional

Which one? the one where you were slumped to 12 pulls, or the one where you had HPCs mass join you and you had multiple level 100s+ coming to your trips? I'm not being biased, just saying things from my point of view, not sure why you can't see that.

Which one? the one where you were slumped to 12 pulls, or the one where you had HPCs mass join you and you had multiple level 100s+ coming to your trips? I'm not being biased, just saying things from my point of view, not sure why you can't see that.

u bring mains period. ur not even denying it lmao. 3 year old clan lpc>mpc>hpc>lpc never been #1 in anything ever smdh

I only mention doom because it's already well established that they use a site administrated by the leader of your clan, a leader/clan that called all pure clans together as a "pure community" to team on Fearless and the mains they brought, I only mentioned doom because I hope they're ready to do the same thing to CD when/if they decide to do it.

Hope you don't turn it into a 2v1 and have the same thing in the mpc scene happen in LPC where it's just multiple clans in the same cape fighting eachother.

We have no reason to focus on you intentionally unless you start randomly having beef with us.

We've had plenty of fights with CD recently and we dislike the mains just as much as anyone else, there's no reason to start trying to imply that CD and Doom are teaming.

We have no reason to focus on you intentionally unless you start randomly having beef with us.

We've had plenty of fights with CD recently and we dislike the mains just as much as anyone else, there's no reason to start trying to imply that CD and Doom are teaming.

I don't even think you'd want to focus us intentionally. Bigger things at hand here instead of you getting pissy about somebody mentioning your clans name because your clan does infact have a huge say in what any clan that uses RSW does. Not sure why you call out fearless using mains, now that they stop using them (granted they still have raggers sitting in singles, only) but you say nothing about CD using tons of random looters/mains in their capes and standing on the fights you have with them.

OT: I think you got the wrong message from the meaning of the original post, CD is already threatening to bring mains when it's already well established that everyone's trying to have a clean scene where there aren't mass amounts of mains ontop of fights, Etc:.

Ruin spent all their time flaming Olympus for defense while having their own squad of accounts with 30+ defense (including bundle of twigss in rune) every weekend, not sure why you're talking about being 'honest or unbias' when you're clearly neither. Both clans had mains and kids in addy for the entire duration of that rivalry, Ruin just cried about it because we did it better and won.

The old scene went to brown sticky stuff because everyone tried to fight fire with fire. It started with mass training 30 def, Olympus wasn't the first to bring addy but we sure as hell jumped in with both feet once we started so we became the most recognized for it (Sea of addy etc). It became a main fest once CD became relevant. There were mains before (on all sides), but every rivalry Cd was in became a main infested brown sticky stuffshow, even before Olympus and Rage tried to close CD once and for all. Hypocritically considering how much they flamed everyone else for not being "pure", Ruin was one of the clans that sided with CD despite CD having been the worst offender when it came to bringing mains for months. Trust me we tried to bring as many mains as they did to even the playing field, it didn't work they had at least 10 more mains on any given trip.

I don't even think you'd want to focus us intentionally. Bigger things at hand here instead of you getting pissy about somebody mentioning your clans name because your clan does infact have a huge say in what any clan that uses RSW does. Not sure why you call out fearless using mains, now that they stop using them (granted they still have raggers sitting in singles, only) but you say nothing about CD using tons of random looters/mains in their capes and standing on the fights you have with them.

OT: I think you got the wrong message from the meaning of the original post, CD is already threatening to bring mains when it's already well established that everyone's trying to have a clean scene where there aren't mass amounts of mains ontop of fights, Etc:.

As with pretty much every clan, people will be more vocal if it impacts them more. The fact we are capable of just avoiding CD mains means they aren't as relevant to us as much as they are with you and envy.

That's not to say we don't condone what they are doing, we still complain about the amount of mains they use. We'd rather not have to compete with essentially 2 main clans as we want to deal with FS first.

Ruin spent all their time flaming Olympus for defense while having their own squad of accounts with 30+ defense (including bundle of twigss in rune) every weekend, not sure why you're talking about being 'honest or unbias' when you're clearly neither. Both clans had mains and kids in addy for the entire duration of that rivalry, Ruin just cried about it because we did it better and won.

The old scene went to waste product because everyone tried to fight fire with fire. It started with mass training 30 def, Olympus wasn't the first to bring addy but we sure as hell jumped in with both feet once we started so we became the most recognized for it (Sea of addy etc). It became a main fest once CD became relevant. There were mains before (on all sides), but every rivalry Cd was in became a main infested brown sticky stuffshow, even before Olympus and Rage tried to close CD once and for all. Hypocritically considering how much they flamed everyone else for not being "pure", Ruin was one of the clans that sided with CD despite CD having been the worst offender when it came to bringing mains for months. Trust me we tried to bring as many mains as they did to even the playing field, it didn't work they had at least 10 more mains on any given trip.

we never brought mains straight up lies lmfao. and to address the 30 def it was one or two lazy kids who came on their hpcs cos they couldnt be arse training mpcs, compared to ur sea of addy??? and ik its not right to have '1 or 2' but comparing it to the scene now, id say having '1 or 2' didnt merit u kids bringing zerker clans in ur cape.

the reason u didnt complain about mains, whereas we did, is because YOU BROUGHT MAINS AND WE DIDNT.... lol. and wow, u out-main'd a clan that didnt bring mains, fucking gz. have u been involved in a rivalry where u didnt bring mains? no, because you know youll lose without them