Unbreakable Incredible Opening LPC Trip ft. GWASing almost everyone, bullying SF, DOMINATING the wild

UB Public Relations

gj on the trip, really starting to enjoy the scene a lot more tons of action barely any mains aside from misfits & fs

Are you accusing us of bringing mains? lol what?

Are you delusional?

Instead of your leader we dont claim to be the first LPC clan but we sure ass hell were the first to only bring TRUE pures.

We are 1-5 defence and not 1-20...

Also we dont take ragg when we are returning.

Just STFU before your ranks start flaming you for this nonsence.

No need for it.

And if you are going to answer to my reply, just come with some evidence so we can get punished for bringing mains  ;).

GL to find any LOL.

Are you accusing us of bringing mains? lol what?

Are you delusional?

Instead of your leader we dont claim to be the first LPC clan but we sure ass hell were the first to only bring TRUE pures.

We are 1-5 defence and not 1-20...

Also we dont take ragg when we are returning.

Just STFU before your ranks start flaming you for this nonsence.

No need for it.

And if you are going to answer to my reply, just come with some evidence so we can get punished for bringing mains  ;).

GL to find any LOL.

When I say misfits and fs, I mean you were legitimately teaming up with them, which explains why every single hit that FS weren't ready (we have leaks), you dipped and got cleared immediately but as soon as FS were ready you would continue to fight us.

My leader isn't gonna say waste product because you're legitimately another FS slave clan lmfao

When I say misfits and fs, I mean you were legitimately teaming up with them, which explains why every single hit that FS weren't ready (we have leaks), you dipped and got cleared immediately but as soon as FS were ready you would continue to fight us.

My leader isn't gonna say waste product because you're legitimately another FS slave clan lmfao

l0000l u seem salty that u got smoked entire friday l000000l

You do realise we told our location EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME to EVERY CLAN right?

Why would you be cauliflower to pay 4-50 mil just to know our locations when we, the staff team, are giving them out ourselfs?!  ;)

Your topic is soo justin beiber I wouldnt be surprised that Control Pker is a staff rank in disguise.  :rolleyes:

We did not, will not and have no reason to team up with FS.

We can clearly clear doom ourselfs as we did in the fight up boneyard. (+ Why did you decline to defend at gdz vs a 1vs1?)

Also why do you rush our 10/66 pull leftovers on a hop and claim a clear?  :)

And we offered you a clear 1vs1 but turns out you dont like that now do you?

Nah your leader just ignores us when we offer a 1vs1 hence they are scared to lose their members to us.

bW73BxG.png?

You are so brainwashed imo.

U can apply for a rank in the new XLPC called Special Forces.

Also please look at my signature and let me remind you who I am and what I did to you in the past.

Don't be so salty FS put up a better fight then Doom.

I don't even know what kind of clan FS is or who their leaders are, but the videos sure as hell speak for themselfs :P .

You do realise we told our location EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME to EVERY CLAN right?

Why would you be cauliflower to pay 4-50 mil just to know our locations when we, the staff team, are giving them out ourselfs?!  ;)

Your topic is soo justin beiber I wouldnt be surprised that Control Pker is a staff rank in disguise.  :rolleyes:

We did not, will not and have no reason to team up with FS.

We can clearly clear doom ourselfs as we did in the fight up boneyard. (+ Why did you decline to defend at gdz vs a 1vs1?)

Also why do you rush our 10/66 pull leftovers on a hop and claim a clear?  :)

And we offered you a clear 1vs1 but turns out you dont like that now do you?

Nah your leader just ignores us when we offer a 1vs1 hence they are scared to lose their members to us.

bW73BxG.png?

You are so brainwashed imo.

U can apply for a rank in the new XLPC called Special Forces.

Also please look at my signature and let me remind you who I am and what I did to you in the past.

Don't be so salty FS put up a better fight then Doom.

I don't even know what kind of clan FS is or who their leaders are, but the videos sure as hell speak for themselfs :P .

Holy waste product you must be triggered or something because you legit just wrote an essay to try and defend yourself.

FS weren't out on a pk trip, they were out sniping. There's no reason for you to tell them your loc aside from having them hit us. The vids show us winning fights where it was you vs us 1v1, and us dipping where FS seem to appear ontop of us when you were left to organise yourselves

l0000l u seem salty that u got smoked entire friday l000000l

We reduced you to a snipe team lmfao 3-0 very easy doom #1 can you prep us again so we can farm wins off you l0l