Best Pure clans in history?

Papa Bear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What clans are honestly top 5 do you think?

5.FOE

4.FI

3.SUP

2. MM

1. TLP

Try to be serious ;p

I know you're new to clanning but you can't tell people to be serious when you post a list like this.

Sup is well outside the top 5 for starters and you honestly cannot put Foe as the 5.

1 - Mm

2 - Foe

3 - You can put Tlp/Eop/Fi from 3 - 5 based of certain periods of time over the years pre-eoc & post eoc. They've all had their ups and downs but have established themselves at genuine top 5 greatest clans.

I know you're new to clanning but you can't tell people to be serious when you post a list like this.

Sup is well outside the top 5 for starters and you honestly cannot put Foe as the 5.

1 - Mm

2 - Foe

3 - You can put Tlp/Eop/Fi from 3 - 5 based of certain periods of time over the years pre-eoc & post eoc. They've all had their ups and downs but have established themselves at genuine top 5 greatest clans.

fo has surpassed mm easily... mm has been closed for four years, thats a long time

fo has surpassed mm easily... mm has been closed for four years, thats a long time

I wouldn't say easily man, I feel as though Mm's history stills gives them a slight edge over Foe.

It's a close call and nothing is being taken away from Foe, even their own members say their #2.

1 - Mm

2 - Foe

This post aggravated you that much you have to come and post 2 months later?

Overall

1.FOE

2.MM

3.FI

4.EOP

5.TLP

I'm not saying FOE is first cause of being biased, but at this point they have more accolades while still being opened to this day, while MM has been closed for four years now. Pre eoc is a different story however.

1. mm

2. tlp

3. foe

4. eop

5. epidemic

even though im a big advocate for mm being overated, they won when it counted even though they had garbage quality and relied on big pulls O.O

i agree with this even tho im a huge ass bundle of twigs