Who won?

Papa Bear

I dont actually think its fake, I know its fake buddy. I'm the one who got reborn to sell you buds account for 50m. I heard you were pretty mad afterwords lmfao.

kyp "superhotboy" http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28532-ty-doom-demons-for-monies-part-2/

Huh?

Anyway thanks for a new member in Doom, he will get put to good use heh

Refer to topic to watch him leave you LOL http://doom-clan.com/community/index.php?/topic/16558-theweb-reveals-the-process-of-obtaining-leaderboards/

There really isn't anything to compare, from their previous prep FS has more or less halved their pull (going from 70 to ~35) whereas doom is consistently pulling between 55-70 and has now accumulated their 10th prep win, going undefeated as an LPC.

Not sure how any aspect of doom can be considered "dead" when compared to FS right now lol.

Why are you trying to make it sound like a threat when you are literally on no ones radar and you would get steamrolled by us...

ye bro we are an xlpc that pulls 30 its not like we are going to ask you for a clean 1v1 you autistic fuck.

To make it a bit easier to understand for Doom members with little brains, 

WE WILL BE WEARING OUR OLD CAPE WHICH IS THE 49 CAPE (YOUR CAPE) and any matched fight you get we will be crashing in the 49 cape. 

Keep talking by the way just remember what we did to you when we showed up in Envy capes and wiped you off the map and made every single one of you mad.

ye bro we are an xlpc that pulls 30 its not like we are going to ask you for a clean 1v1 you autistic fuck.

To make it a bit easier to understand for Doom members with little brains, 

WE WILL BE WEARING OUR OLD CAPE WHICH IS THE 49 CAPE (YOUR CAPE) and any matched fight you get we will be crashing in the 49 cape. 

Keep talking by the way just remember what we did to you when we showed up in Envy capes and wiped you off the map and made every single one of you mad.

You think we care if you ask for a 1v1 or not? If you intend to come out and snipe us you'll end up getting steamrolled and forced to be kept in singles. You are legit a fly in comparison to us. sf, rockmen, envy and fs already snipe us and have close to little impact in our dominance.