when your clan pulls 20 and you can't compete

Togo

The only miserable clan here is eopiss. Wonder what it's like to not have a prep in 3 months. Lol

It can't be too bad if we're sitting on the throne while you have preps wekly and now struggle to pull 20. What a shame your leadership made some poor choices, Rage had potential

It can't be too bad if we're sitting on the throne while you have preps wekly and now struggle to pull 20. What a shame your leadership made some poor choices, Rage had potential

Poor choices? you said you hit us with mains bc we teamed with fi. You sir should know better then any of these new gen bundle of twigss, when a clan crashes a fight the two clans team on crash. You crashed our fights vs Fi and we turned on you cry me a fucking river. Eopiss is piss obvious why your name is eopiss, 0-30 prep record, close twice in one week, 1/7 fullouts, Eopv48 i could continue but you already know your clans brown sticky stuff history.

Poor choices? you said you hit us with mains bc we teamed with fi. You sir should know better then any of these new gen bundle of twigss, when a clan crashes a fight the two clans team on crash. You crashed our fights vs Fi and we turned on you cry me a fucking river. Eopiss is piss obvious why your name is eopiss, 0-30 prep record, close twice in one week, 1/7 fullouts, Eopv48 i could continue but you already know your clans brown sticky stuff history.

There's a difference between team on crash and having conjoint IRC chans for weekend trips. Nothing against rage personally but the choices to team up against us and attempt to 'starve' us was more or less their undoing

There's a difference between team on crash and having conjoint IRC chans for weekend trips. Nothing against rage personally but the choices to team up against us and attempt to 'starve' us was more or less their undoing

look at the irc pic goof troop there is NO RAGE in there lol!! we starved you for the mains you used. We didn't do it bc of some weird ass irc channel.

idk how many times we have told you we weren't even in that channel but you guys are so oblivious to anything but the bull brown sticky stuff that spews out of your mouth (or finger tips in this case)

@@Duval mass pming mods to delete certain posts hajaha

What broccoli? i didnt mass pm anyone, if something got removed it was prob one of your false personal attacks that you posted, if i remember correctly that's against SB rules. but who am i kidding you think Eopiss is good and you believed at one point apex was good. WHAT A LAUGH.

look at the irc pic goof troop there is NO RAGE in there lol!! we starved you for the mains you used. We didn't do it bc of some weird ass irc channel.

idk how many times we have told you we weren't even in that channel but you guys are so oblivious to anything but the bull brown sticky stuff that spews out of your mouth (or finger tips in this case)

Well anyways it's good that you guys are heading off to LPC again, Rage were a lot more consistent and comfortable as 1 Defs.

Well anyways it's good that you guys are heading off to LPC again, Rage were a lot more consistent and comfortable as 1 Defs.

thanks bro, always liked you in eop i wasnt trying to come off as a dick wad to you its just your clan its brown sticky stuff l0l.