Togo

How soon  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How long

• Will slump after first weekend
    • 2-3 weeks
    • under a month

CD bullied rage+olympus from teaming in their own capes to HPC 

Now once CD killed olympus and made them go from 100-50 in like less than 24 hours 

Olympus calls up rage on speed dial and is like yo, come help us out n well grab ur capes any chance we get 

Rage is like ye lmao 30 man pulls +30 man olympus pulls=60 leggo

Rather look like a jelly fish then have a giraffe neck, miss you bae hope you're doing brown sticky stuff xo.

I missed your flames! Only person on these forums who can make me giggle. But you're still a little brown sticky stuff, my little brown sticky stuff;)

Lets add up the list:

You lost countless preps

You lost how many 2v1's

You publicly said you were training med lvl mains

You got your LB's leaked 2x

You got outpulled almost every weekend

90% of the trip was you hugging singles and getting cleared in it lmfao, ur actually braindead rage has never won a rivarly or closed a clan you're terrible in every aspect of clanning.

Please explain our 13 prep streak. Please explain taking ruin on a 18-0 win streak and only letting them have 1 round in 18 preps. Please explain the 4 cotm the 30v30 championship. Please explain our 80-100 pulls taking wcotm from CD 2 month in a row during the peak of our rivalry. Explain how being the most underrated clan in both mpc and hpc and still beating some of the best clans 3-0. Including cp soup fi etc etc. Stfu already you have NO IDEA what you're typing about broccoli.

I missed your flames! Only person on these forums who can make me giggle. But you're still a little brown sticky stuff, my little brown sticky stuff;)

I'm also the only person on these forums that can make your Gf cum, you giraffe necked motherfucker xo

I'm also the only person on these forums that can make your Gf cum, you giraffe necked motherfucker xo

big neck nigga looking over walls like a periscope

Let's see how this pans out.

i hope both clans are over the old bullbrown sticky stuff and can have fun main free fights with no flame :)

big neck farmer looking over walls like a periscope

i hope both clans are over the old bullbrown sticky stuff and can have fun main free fights with no flame :)

It all depends if your ranks become Olympus bitches again tbh.

Rage is not in any way shape or form gonna help Op out of this one. (and a side note op was our bitch ask @@Simpler he is my little jelly fish)

I don't play anymore so I honestly don't really care but yeah it was a healthy friendship, 2 better clans verse the 4 or 5 brown sticky stufftier clans good times.

Good to see some clans trying to stick to their selves.

I'll be your jelly fish if you be my pencil neck white boy x.

I don't play anymore so I honestly don't really care but yeah it was a healthy friendship, 2 better clans verse the 4 or 5 brown sticky stufftier clans good times.

Good to see some clans trying to stick to their selves.

I'll be your jelly fish if you be my pencil neck white boy x.

Forever and always. But i wanna be your giraffe !!

Tbh you're so delusional its actually shocking lmfao. I might have to shut your disgusting mouth up again by taking ur DB x3 (got me over $1000 juicy money).

Ur forgetting you sound like a tomato, you think like a tomato, but you look like somebody who went through several chemo's.

Next time you quote me again thinking you have the authority to call me out you might want to stop using passwords such as "corey123" moron.

Hey you broccoli I've never used corey123 as a password in my life. You try soooooo hard to seem like you're smart and can do all these things but in reality you are a nobody and will always be that nobody. Only thing that is leaking is your vagina when you think of me everyday.

Let's see how this pans out.

I personally believe the scene will remain main free for at least a while longer. I do not believe another Rage Op CD main rivalry will happen again either, just hope another clan doesn't start it.

Rage was solid threw every bracket of pure clanning so as long as no one in CD tweaks and starts main fest 2k17 I think there will be a lot of good action.

Also just a thought, CD's original excuse for bringing mains was that rage and op teamed but it seems like this time CD is picking two rivalries at once so i guess rage and op teaming would be justified since CD is already coming at both clans neck before they even have the chance to team lol