l0l smalld1kduval

Tannie

This farmer tried to say he didn't say sorry then apologized 2 seconds later lmfao fucking beta @@Duval

759996e6a3.png

:facepalm: your obviously reading the context of what i am saying completely wrong if you think i am saying "sorry" to CD. :facepalm:

hey lil buddy what does all these clans you joined have in common? (ruin impact sudden death) ..... THEY ALL GOT CLOSED BY RAGE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHASHADSHADFWEHADSHASDHASHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA god i crack myself up.

:facepalm: your obviously reading the context of what i am saying completely wrong if you think i am saying "sorry" to CD. :facepalm:

hey lil buddy what does all these clans you joined have in common? (ruin impact sudden death) ..... THEY ALL GOT CLOSED BY RAGE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHASHADSHADFWEHADSHASDHASHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA god i crack myself up.

never been in sd and you didnt close any of the listed clans

1d7e876a48.jpgNOT 1d7e876a48.jpg

You never won a prep or a fight In the wild and closed before us. You sir are a complete broccoli. Ima say a prayer for you bro don't worry.

keep telling yourself that bro :) was EZ closing chaotic lmao 

Me and @@Duval have probably had more pussy than you've had cooked meals son, pipe down.

Good look with that, you put in 15 hour days into your brown sticky stuffty clan that has achieved nothing more than a mini war streak, kyp