Olympus vs Against All Odds [P2P PKRI]

A lot of miscommunication while setting up this PKRI. AAO representative and a Olympus representative spoke to each other in a respectful manner. This will be the only time in where I will award the two points for two clans. Make sure to only talk to one clan rank if you don't see the event going anywhere, just dip. This goes for preps as well. 

Thank you. 

Reading the topic, I would hardly call this a fight. Yet they both get points for this?

Lying about Opts, hitting with mains in retaliation = Points

I call rematch. I want to see a sincere attempt at this and find a real winner.

Reading the topic, I would hardly call this a fight. Yet they both get points for this?

Lying about Opts, hitting with mains in retaliation = Points

I call rematch. I want to see a sincere attempt at this and find a real winner.

@@Kim ye dunno how both get points for this garbage... have them both set up pkri with same opts and then have the winner get points

I feel you don't understand what happened here, the pkri was set up (see logs) they then showed up in 1 item rag with mains: let this be a warning for all clans that set up a pkri vs AAO: hence why it was posted. ty

A lot of miscommunication while setting up this PKRI. AAO representative and a Olympus representative spoke to each other in a respectful manner. This will be the only time in where I will award the two points for two clans. Make sure to only talk to one clan rank if you don't see the event going anywhere, just dip. This goes for preps as well.

Thank you.

lol? Did u look at the pics and vids? This topic is embarrassing

I give it 3 weeks until you're back with the mains

don't need to wait 3 weeks it's already started lmao

sad to see aao doing the same, especially considering the brown sticky stuff they talked about other clans mains in the past.

Big fucking grats op, wish we could've had an actual fight