The ugly truth about EOP.

Yo, i imagine that EOP could easily do that, but when clans are 3v1ing them on weekends, then why the fuck should they not use their mains to retaliate?

Youre basically suggesting that EOP should drop the mains and let the entire pure community team against them for an entire month in order to get preps from you? Yep, lol.

Maybe you should show some initiative & instead of being a little btch to some low tier clans, you should actually start doing your own thing.

Was bored and it hardly took any time at all lol...

I mainly made this topic because i wanted people to realize how cauliflower and old those "you had mains" excuses sound, especially when they use these excuses when a clan doesnt even use any mains.

cheers.

Hey bud if you're having fun you're having fun

ok, and @ you wanna claim #1? then do it with pures only in a time where every clan is gaining in their pulls. You went 2 weeks without mains which is fucking broccolied LOL, in that case #1 means nothing. If you are so capable of doing it with pures only and love the competition then show me and i'm sure other clans will agree with the post.

EOP has changed their mind about mains/no mains maybe 4 times in the past 2 weeks and I have no idea what the fuck is going on. If you want a prep show me you can have no mains for 1 month

Ahh yes asking EoP to drop mains and get no preps and teamed on in the wild for a full month before we get proper action, you really are slow as fuck. You can deal with my 60 mains instead :]

ok, and @ you wanna claim #1? then do it with pures only in a time where every clan is gaining in their pulls. You went 2 weeks without mains which is fucking broccolied LOL, in that case #1 means nothing. If you are so capable of doing it with pures only and love the competition then show me and i'm sure other clans will agree with the post.

EOP has changed their mind about mains/no mains maybe 4 times in the past 2 weeks and I have no idea what the fuck is going on. If you want a prep show me you can have no mains for 1 month

sdfu prep me

Eop how broken can you get? 

1<13:11:47> "♣ ᵶ€₭€ ♣" pokes you: MOVE_DOWN_TO_RAG_EOP

1<13:11:47> "♣ ᵶ€₭€ ♣" pokes you: MOVE_DOWN_TO_RAG_EOP

how many times did imperial got slammed by eop? 

Ahh yes asking EoP to drop mains and get no preps and teamed on in the wild for a full month before we get proper action, you really are slow as fuck. You can deal with my 60 mains instead :]

bro idk y ur talking LMFAO

you spammed me on irc on sunday threatening to rag us and you didnt do anything