[LPC] Wilderness Clan of the Month - February

Kim

Why so? It just makes clans to be more active and more drama, if you want to secure your award you have to put extra effort. Otherwise you can just count up how many points clan can get maximum and it dosnt make it interesting.

fs was 20 points lower then us on the final day i go to sleep wake up the next day and they have 4 points more which is broccolied clans will be active regardless points or not for the event it also only helps the clan that can get the most events without being declined pkris that a clan requests 

I thought there were no snakes in asia lmao @@Tannie u had to hide your points and be quiet until the last day when you bombarded kim with ur sh1t show problems and dispute a country clans' topics cause you couldnt beat them

imagine this dumbass rn lmaooo  #triggered gz on a runner up tannie

tryhard? you were the only clan disputing other clans topics buddy wuu2

I thought there were no snakes in asia lmao @@Tannie u had to hide your points and be quiet until the last day when you bombarded kim with ur sh1t show problems and dispute a country clans' topics cause you couldnt beat them

imagine this dumbass rn lmaooo  #triggered gz on a runner up tannie

??? not my fault when mods only care about their own clans topic =[

Even though every scumbag flames that Prestige isn't worth to be #1, check our activity this month and shut up your mouth. 

You will never understand what is it like to get this reward for a country clan who brought every clan member to achieve this award. We were hungry, we got our prize. 

@@Kryk, this brown sticky stuff will be in my signature forever. Sit down, kid. brown sticky stuff clan, no history.

LDIMQlr.png